8 - 10 April 2019
Crowne Plaza Fira Center,
Your one stop shop for Global Regulatory Requirements
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2018 Global Regulatory Affairs Summit!
In 2019 we are bringing all our global regulations events together under one roof! The Global Regulatory Affairs Summit and the eRegulatory Summit will both take place on 8-10 APRIL 2019 AT THE CROWNE PLAZA FIRA CENTER IN BARCELONA, SPAIN.
3 DAYS. 3 TRACKS. 1 LOCATION.
Regulatory Data Management and Submissions
SPOR. Bringing the data management and eSubmissions worlds together... Are you ready?
- Regulatory Information Management Day
- Regulatory Submissions and Management Joint Day
- Submissions Day
European Regulatory Affairs
Europe is changing... Keep up or fall behind! We have all the requirements to ensure you stay on top of your game in these turbulent times.
- Brexit. Clinical Trial Regulation. GDPR.
- The Regulations affecting the industry
- Global requirements: where does Europe fit in?
On day 3 of the conference, we bring you a full day focused on the MENA region, the place which accounts for approximately 6% of the world's population and one of the most important sources of global economic stability. Join us and find out more on all matters regulatory and product registration:
- Ministry of Oman: latest regulatory updates
- GMP Inspections: overcome challenges with medicinal products with Head of Regulatory Affairs at Delpharm,
- Biosimilars and Generics: requirements for registrations in Turkey and MENA with RegPak BioPharma
- Practical advise from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
MEET THE BRIGHTEST REGULATORY MINDS...
Join the Global Regulatory Community
JOIN OUR FREE WEBINAR
Managing post-marketing variations is complicated and time-consuming. Veeva is simplifying the process by eliminating information gaps and automating manual tasks.
See how to speed variations by: running an impact assessment; auto-generating your submission plan; using structured data to author documents; and auto-publishing as documents are written.
3 key takeaways:
- Better handle the scale and duration of post-approval product changes.
- Improve visibility and collaboration between headquarters and affiliates.
- Gain visibility into which documents need updating, which documents are missing, what documents were submitted in the past or in other countries.
BECOME OUR EVENT PARTNER
To discuss how your company can get involved, please contact Roger Challinor
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7387
Pharmaceutical Training International | PTI
PTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of aspiring life science professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including R&D, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biotech, business strategy and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.