Accelerate your oligonucleotide therapeutics to market
R&D Strategies & Delivery
- Stay on top of new techniques for improved delivery beyond the liver
- Discover the latest design approaches to produce stereo defined oligonucleotides
- Explore next generation R&D strategies and innovative chemistries
Manufacturing & Scale Up
- Delve into strategies to reduce cost of goods and improve manufacturing efficiency
- Master process development and scale up of complex oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Discover how enzyme catalysed assembly and liquid phase synthesis can be applied to large scale production
Preclinical & Clinical
- What are the most exciting oligonucleotides advancing through the clinic?
- Get top tips learnt from preclinical and clinical development
- Examine approaches to extend oligonucleotide products to mass markets
CMC & Analytical Methods
- Uncover analytical methods to identify and characterise oligonucleotide impurities
- Learn how industry are developing CMC control strategies
- Understand how mass spectrometry can be applied for product characterisation
mRNA & CRISPR
- Hear the latest preclinical and clinical developments
- Overcome the delivery challenges for mRNA and CRISPR therapeutics
- Tackle analytical method development, scale up and large-scale manufacturing
- RNAi Therapeutics Delivered: From Principles to Patients
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Antisense Therapeutics Successes in High Unmet Need Diseases
- Steve Hughes, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
Industry Experts Present Innovative Strategies to Fast-Track Product Development
New topics and industry case studies for 2018 focused on:
- Messenger RNA Therapeutics
- CRISPR-Cas9 and Applications of Genome Editing
- Risk-based Approaches to CMC Development of Therapeutics Oligonucleotides
- Opportunities for Extending to Larger Disease Populations
- Stereochemical Control of Antisense Oligonucleotides Enhances Target Efficacy
- Mechanisms of Action and Quantification of Biodistribution of Oligonucleotides
- Alternative Manufacturing Technologies to Reduce Cost of Goods in Oligonucleotide Manufacturing: Application of Enzymatic Manufacturing
- Late Stage Drug Product Development and Drug Product Manufacturing
- Nonclinical Case Studies in Oligonucleotide Development
- Regulatory Authority Expectations
TIDES DIGITAL WEEK
Join us 17-20 September 2018 for TIDES: Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week: 4 days packed with webinars to help you stay current on the latest industry news and developments. And, it's completely free! Plus, get the questions answers to your toughest questions from our speakers during live Q&As.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Partner your way to oligo and peptide therapeutic success by sponsoring TIDES: Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week. Engage our digital oligo and peptide audience while generating leads, promoting your brand, and demonstrating your expertise.
Gain the Science, Technologies and Contacts You Need to Accelerate Peptide Therapeutics to Market
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at TIDES 2018. All posters are displayed in the exhibit & poster hall area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline for poster submissions is Friday, 5 October 2018.
Thank you to our EuroTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the EuroTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Senior VP, Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc, USA
- Yogesh Sanghvi, President, Rasayan, USA
- Troels Koch, VP & Head of Research, RNA Therapeutics, Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen A/S, Denmark
- Thomas Rupp, Owner, Thomas Rupp Consulting, Germany
- Professor Cy Stein, Department of Medical Oncology and Experimental Therapeutics, City of Hope Medical Center, USA
- Mike Gait, MRC Programme Leader, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UK
- Dmitry Samarsky, Oligonucleotide (RNAi) Technology and Therapeutics, Experienced Executive and Industry Expert
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES FOR EUROTIDES 2018
Highlight your company's expertise to 300+ scientists and key decision makers working across peptide & oligonucleotide development. A wide variety of options are available to accommodate your company's goals and budget.
EuroTides is an excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Was an excellent meeting giving me the chance to hear about new developments and to interact with colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.