12-15 November, 2019
Improve delivery and drive products to market through expert insight, new data and technology for oligonucleotide therapeutics
TIDES Europe 2018 was a success!
Thank you to all of the attendees who made this year's show the largest one yet. Mark your calendar for next year's show, held 12-15 November 2019 at the RAI in Amsterdam.
Check out the topics that were covered at the 2018 meeting
R&D Strategies & Delivery
- Stay on top of new techniques for improved delivery beyond the liver
- Discover the latest design approaches to produce stereo defined oligonucleotides
- Explore next generation R&D strategies and innovative chemistries
Manufacturing & Scale Up
- Delve into strategies to reduce cost of goods and improve manufacturing efficiency
- Master process development and scale up of complex oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Discover how enzyme catalysed assembly and liquid phase synthesis can be applied to large scale production
Preclinical & Clinical
- What are the most exciting oligonucleotides advancing through the clinic?
- Get top tips learnt from preclinical and clinical development
- Examine approaches to extend oligonucleotide products to mass markets
CMC & Analytical Methods
- Uncover analytical methods to identify and characterise oligonucleotide impurities
- Learn how industry are developing CMC control strategies
- Understand how mass spectrometry can be applied for product characterisation
mRNA & CRISPR
- Hear the latest preclinical and clinical developments
- Overcome the delivery challenges for mRNA and CRISPR therapeutics
- Tackle analytical method development, scale up and large-scale manufacturing
- RNAi Therapeutics Delivered: From Principles to Patients
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Antisense Therapeutics Successes in High Unmet Need Diseases
- Steve Hughes, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
Industry Experts Presented Innovative Strategies to Fast-Track Product Development
Gain the Science, Technologies and Contacts You Need to Accelerate Peptide Therapeutics to Market
Thank you to our EuroTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the EuroTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Senior VP, Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc, USA
- Yogesh Sanghvi, President, Rasayan, USA
- Troels Koch, VP & Head of Research, RNA Therapeutics, Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen A/S, Denmark
- Thomas Rupp, Owner, Thomas Rupp Consulting, Germany
- Professor Cy Stein, Department of Medical Oncology and Experimental Therapeutics, City of Hope Medical Center, USA
- Mike Gait, MRC Programme Leader, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UK
- Dmitry Samarsky, Oligonucleotide (RNAi) Technology and Therapeutics, Experienced Executive and Industry Expert
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES FOR EUROTIDES 2019
Highlight your company's expertise to 300+ scientists and key decision makers working across peptide & oligonucleotide development. A wide variety of options are available to accommodate your company's goals and budget.
EuroTides is an excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Was an excellent meeting giving me the chance to hear about new developments and to interact with colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.