Where oligo leaders meet to build successful partnerships and accelerate products across all development phases
Latest techniques and technologies to enhance delivery to the liver and beyond
- New routes of delivery for oligonucleotides – Which strategies are industry implementing to improve targeted delivery to the liver and other organs?
- What are the latest developments in conjugated and formulated delivery?
- mRNA therapeutics – Hear critical feedback from Moderna and BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals on strategies to overcome the delivery and manufacturing challenges
- CRISPR and genome editing – How can this technology be applied in oligonucleotide drug development?
- Designing oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties – What are the cutting edge R&D strategies and innovative chemistries to accelerate your products to the clinic and to market?
New oligonucleotide manufacturing methods to increase scale up and minimise costs
- Process development and large scale manufacturing – How to increase purity and volumes whilst reducing production costs?
- Where can solution phase approaches be applied to enhance separation and efficiency in large scale oligonucleotide manufacturing?
- Raw material supply chains – What tools and quality control strategies are industry implementing?
- Comprehensive CMC strategies – How to improve efficiencies in your CMC development efforts for both drug substance and drug products?
- Identification and characterisation of oligonucleotide impurities – What are the latest analytical tools and strategies?
Nonclinical, preclinical and clinical updates to benchmark your studies
AlnylamPharmaceuticals Inc. discuss advances in RNAi Therapeutics based on hepatic delivery approaches including examples of clinical translation of ESC-siRNA-GalNAc conjugates in humans
Preclinical and clinical developments - Advance your clinical efforts and be inspired by promising updates from Quark Pharmaceuticals, MiNA Therapeutics and Isarna Pharmaceuticals
- Nonclinical development and enabling technologies – What solutions are industry implementing to solve toxicology and safety testing issues?
- New structure activity determinants of Locked Nucleic Acid direct from Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen
Advance your Oligonucleotide Therapeutics towards Commercial Success
75% New Speakers for 2016 at the Forefront of Oligonucleotide Development
Meet, partner & be inspired by the industry's leading oligonucleotide therapeutic experts
Meet with the oligonucleotide therapeutic community for improved knowledge, networking and experience exchange
Enhanced Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
The Event App
- Log in to the event app to browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up one-to-one meetings and send messages to fellow participants. See updated content instantly, navigate around the venue with maps & floor plans, take part in surveys or polls, and swap your contact details.
Evening Drinks Reception and Entertainment
- Grab a drink and join your peers for an evening of socialising.
Part of TIDES Europe
- Enhanced networking opportunities and a platform for cross-industry discussion with over 220+ experts in oligonucleotide and peptide therapeutic development and manufacturing
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels on Ensuring Raw Material Supply Chain Quality for Oligonucleotides
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions - Highlight your company's latest research findings by presenting a scientific poster. The deadline to submit your poster is Friday 14th October, 2016. Click here to find out more
- Tides Europe webinar Series for year round updates
Additional Learning Opportunities
With Thanks to the EuroTides 2016 Scientific Advisory Board:
- Troels Koch, VP & Head of Research, RNA Therapeutics, Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen A/S, Denmark
- Thomas Rupp, Owner, Thomas Rupp Consulting, Germany
- Yogesh Sanghvi, President, Rasayan, USA
- Brian Sproat, Managing Director, Chemconsilium, Belgium
- Cy Stein, Department of Medical Oncology and Experimental Therapeutics, City of Hope Medical Center, USA
- Stefan Vonhoff, Vice President CMC, Noxxon Pharma AG, Germany
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Senior VP, Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc, USA
- Mike Gait, MRC Programme Leader, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UK
Europe’s leading industry-led oligonucleotide conference in the German capital
The Estrel Berlin in Berlin is Europe’s largest convention, entertainment, and hotel complex, and the largest hotel in Germany
Reduced Rate Accomodation
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa and the hotel.
Please click here to book reduced rate accommodation at the Estrel Hotel & Conference Centre Berlin where the conference will take place
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT TIDES EUROPE 2016
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T:+44 207 017 7247
* Please note the Exhibition Hall will be open on 15-16 November only.