6-9 November, 2018
Postillion Convention Center,
Increase half-life and minimise manufacturing costs through new data, case studies and technologies for peptide therapeutics
INDUSTRY EXPERTS PRESENT INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES TO FAST-TRACK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
NEW TOPICS AND INDUSTRY CASE STUDIES FOR 2018 FOCUSED ON:
- Cost of Goods Modelling and Strategies to Evaluate Potential Drug Candidates
- Enzymatic peptide synthesis
- Non-Clinical Safety Assessment and Toxicology Programmes for Peptides
- Large Scale Application of Continuous Manufacturing for Peptide Therapeutics
- Industry Applications of QbD and Risk Based Approaches for Peptide Therapeutics
GAIN THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND CONTACTS YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE PEPTIDE THERAPEUTICS TO MARKET
Thank you to our EuroPEPTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the EuroPEPTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Waleed Danho, Former, Distinguished Research Leader, Roche, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Executive Director, Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- Thomas Meier, Vice President Production, Bachem AG, Switzerland
- Jesper Lau, Vice President, Diabetes Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMC Development, Ipsen, France
- Neil Thompson, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide
- Leila Malik, CMC Project Manager, Zealand Pharma
- Michael Postlethwaite, Program and Business Development Manager, Bachem, Switzerland
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT EuroPEPTIDES 2018
A great overview of major progress in peptide technology and stimulating discussions about hot topics.
An excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.