7 - 9 November 2017
Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide,
Increase half-life and minimise manufacturing costs through new data, case studies and technologies for peptide therapeutics
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's conference
Thank you for attending EuroPEPTIDES
The EuroPEPTIDES team would like to extend a huge thank you to the 260+ oligonucleotide and peptide experts who joined us in Berlin in November.
Across 4 days attendees benefited from exposure to new data, case studies and technologies to increase half life and minimise manufacturing costs for peptide therapeutics. Additionally, networking opportunities were plentiful with over 130 meetings being organised via the conference app.
Mark your calendar
Next year we will be in our new location of Austria on 7-9 November 2017, for more information please email email@example.com
Advance your Peptide Therapeutics towards Commercial Success
With Thanks to the EuroPeptides 2016 Scientific Advisory Board:
- Waleed Danho, Former, Distinguished Research Leader, Roche, USA
- Jesper Lau, Vice President, Diabetes Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMC Development, Ipsen, France
- Matthias Urmann, Associate Vice President, Research & Translational Medicine, Insulin & Peptides, R&D, Diabetes Division, Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Bruce Morimoto, Executive Director, Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- Silke Wetzenstein, Chemische Einkäuferin, Bachem AG, Switzerland
- Neil Thompson, Director, Business Development Europe, PolyPeptide Group
- Lutz Jermutus, Senior Director, R&D & Product Development Team Leader, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases iMED, MedImmune Ltd, UK
- Paul Watt, Chief Scientific Officer, Phylogica Ltd., Australia
A great overview of major progress in peptide technology and stimulating discussions about hot topics.
An excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT TIDES EUROPE 2016
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T:+44 207 017 7247
* Please note the Exhibition Hall will be open on 15-16 November only.