12-15 November, 2019
Increase half-life and minimise manufacturing costs through new data, case studies and technologies for peptide therapeutics
TIDES Europe 2018 was a success!
Thank you to all of the attendees who made this year's show the largest one yet. Mark your calendar for next year's show, held 12-15 November 2019 at the RAI in Amsterdam.
Check out the topics that were covered at the 2018 meeting
Discovery & R&D
- New frontiers in peptide therapeutics – Where are the future opportunities?
- Explore the latest selection and screening technologies for lead discovery
- Improve drug-like properties of next generation peptide therapeutics: Lead optimisation and engineering strategies
- Implement cost of goods modelling to evaluate potential drug candidates
Delivery & Clinical Updates
- What are the most exciting peptides advancing through the clinic?
- Get top tips learnt from preclinical and clinical development
- Examine the latest advances in oral peptide therapeutics
- Stay on top of new techniques for improved administration of peptide products
Manufacturing & CMC
- Delve into strategies to reduce cost of goods and improve manufacturing efficiency
- Master process development and scale up of complex peptide therapeutics
- Discover how enzymatic synthesis and continuous flow can be applied to large scale production
- Uncover analytical methods to identify and characterise peptide impurities
INDUSTRY EXPERTS PRESENTED INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES TO FAST-TRACK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
GAIN THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND CONTACTS YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE PEPTIDE THERAPEUTICS TO MARKET
Thank you to our EuroPEPTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the EuroPEPTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Waleed Danho, Former, Distinguished Research Leader, Roche, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Executive Director, Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- Thomas Meier, Chief Operations Officer, Bachem Europe, Switzerland
- Jesper Lau, Vice President, Diabetes Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMC Development, Ipsen, France
- Neil Thompson, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide
- Leila Malik, CMC Project Manager, Zealand Pharma
- Michael Postlethwaite, Program and Business Development Manager, Bachem, Switzerland
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT EuroPEPTIDES 2019
Highlight your company's expertise to 300+ scientists and key decision makers working across peptide & oligonucleotide development. A wide variety of options are available to accommodate your company's goals and budget.
A great overview of major progress in peptide technology and stimulating discussions about hot topics.
An excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.