Accelerate your peptide therapeutics to market
Discovery & R&D
- New frontiers in peptide therapeutics – Where are the future opportunities?
- Explore the latest selection and screening technologies for lead discovery
- Improve drug-like properties of next generation peptide therapeutics: Lead optimisation and engineering strategies
- Implement cost of goods modelling to evaluate potential drug candidates
Delivery & Clinical Updates
- What are the most exciting peptides advancing through the clinic?
- Get top tips learnt from preclinical and clinical development
- Examine the latest advances in oral peptide therapeutics
- Stay on top of new techniques for improved administration of peptide products
Manufacturing & CMC
- Delve into strategies to reduce cost of goods and improve manufacturing efficiency
- Master process development and scale up of complex peptide therapeutics
- Discover how enzymatic synthesis and continuous flow can be applied to large scale production
- Uncover analytical methods to identify and characterise peptide impurities
INDUSTRY EXPERTS PRESENT INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES TO FAST-TRACK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
NEW TOPICS AND INDUSTRY CASE STUDIES FOR 2018 FOCUSED ON:
- Cost of Goods Modelling and Strategies to Evaluate Potential Drug Candidates
- Enzymatic peptide synthesis
- Non-Clinical Safety Assessment and Toxicology Programmes for Peptides
- Large Scale Application of Continuous Manufacturing for Peptide Therapeutics
- Industry Applications of QbD and Risk Based Approaches for Peptide Therapeutics
TIDES DIGITAL WEEK
Join us 17-20 September 2018 for TIDES: Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week: 4 days packed with webinars to help you stay current on the latest industry news and developments. And, it's completely free! Plus, get the questions answers to your toughest questions from our speakers during live Q&As.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Partner your way to oligo and peptide therapeutic success by sponsoring TIDES: Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week. Engage our digital oligo and peptide audience while generating leads, promoting your brand, and demonstrating your expertise.
GAIN THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND CONTACTS YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE PEPTIDE THERAPEUTICS TO MARKET
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at TIDES 2018. All posters are displayed in the exhibit & poster hall area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline for poster submissions is Friday, 5 October 2018.
Thank you to our EuroPEPTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the EuroPEPTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Waleed Danho, Former, Distinguished Research Leader, Roche, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Executive Director, Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- Thomas Meier, Chief Operations Officer, Bachem Europe, Switzerland
- Jesper Lau, Vice President, Diabetes Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMC Development, Ipsen, France
- Neil Thompson, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide
- Leila Malik, CMC Project Manager, Zealand Pharma
- Michael Postlethwaite, Program and Business Development Manager, Bachem, Switzerland
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT EuroPEPTIDES 2018
Highlight your company's expertise to 300+ scientists and key decision makers working across peptide & oligonucleotide development. A wide variety of options are available to accommodate your company's goals and budget.
A great overview of major progress in peptide technology and stimulating discussions about hot topics.
An excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.