Where peptide leaders meet to build successful partnerships and accelerate products across all development phases
Lead optimisation strategies to improve drug-like properties for next generation peptide therapeutics
- Peptide therapeutics beyond metabolic diseases - Where are the future opportunities?
- Overcome the challenges of translating early leads into the clinic - Zealand Pharma and Amgen provide successful lead optimisation and engineering insights
- New frontiers in peptide design– What are the latest developments in peptide vaccines, conjugates, macrocyclic and antimicrobial peptides?
- Increasing the half-life, targeting and stability of peptide products – What are the cutting edge methodologies to move to longer exposure times?
New techniques for improved administration of peptide products
- Preclinical and clinical developments of complex peptides – What are the most exciting products advancing through the clinic?
- Benchmark your clinical programmes with case studies insights from Bicycle Therapeutics and Polyphor
- Non-invasive delivery methods - What are the latest advances in orally bioavailable, transdermal and controlled release peptides?
- Formulation strategies – Which are the winning techniques and technologies for sustained release?
Latest developments in large scale peptide manufacturing to reduce cost of goods
- Optimising process development, CMC and large scale manufacturing - How are industry overcoming the challenges of peptide scale up and production?
- Solid phase synthesis – Which new coupling methods and linkers can improve manufacturing efficiency?
- Downstream process development of aggregation-prone peptides – How to identify appropriate process parameters to control and prevent the formation of aggregates?
- Identification and characterisation of impurities – What are the latest analytical tools and strategies?
- Bioanalysis and analytical method development for complex molecules – Industry implementation and regulatory expectations for new analytical technologies
Advance your Peptide Therapeutics towards Commercial Success
78% New Speakers for 2016 at the Forefront of Peptide Development
Meet, partner & be inspired by the industry's leading peptide therapeutic experts
Meet with the peptide therapeutic community for improved knowledge, networking and experience exchange
Enhanced Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
The Event App
- Log in to the event app to browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up one-to-one meetings and send messages to fellow participants. See updated content instantly, navigate around the venue with maps & floor plans, take part in surveys or polls, and swap your contact details.
Evening Drinks Reception and Entertainment
- Grab a drink and join your peers for an evening of socialising.
Part of TIDES Europe
- Enhanced networking opportunities and a platform for cross-industry discussion with over 220+ experts in oligonucleotide and peptide therapeutic development and manufacturing
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels on Next Generation Peptide Therapeutics
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions - Highlight your company's latest research findings by presenting a scientific poster. The deadline to submit your poster is Friday 14th October, 2016. Click here to find out more
- Tides Europe webinar Series for year round updates
Additional Learning Opportunities
Post Conference Workshop:
With Thanks to the EuroPeptides 2016 Scientific Advisory Board:
- Waleed Danho, Former, Distinguished Research Leader, Roche, USA
- Jesper Lau, Vice President, Diabetes Protein & Peptide Chemistry, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides - Head of CMC Development, Ipsen, France
- Matthias Urmann, Associate Vice President, Research & Translational Medicine, Insulin & Peptides, R&D, Diabetes Division, Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Bruce Morimoto, Executive Director, Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- Silke Wetzenstein, Chemische Einkäuferin, Bachem AG, Switzerland
- Neil Thompson, Director, Business Development Europe, PolyPeptide Group
- Lutz Jermutus, Senior Director, R&D & Product Development Team Leader, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases iMED, MedImmune Ltd, UK
- Paul Watt, Chief Scientific Officer, Phylogica Ltd., Australia
Europe’s leading industry-led peptide conference in the German capital
The Estrel Berlin in Berlin is Europe’s largest convention, entertainment, and hotel complex, and the largest hotel in Germany
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa and the hotel.
Please click here to book reduced rate accommodation at the Estrel Hotel & Conference Centre Berlin where the conference will take place
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT TIDES EUROPE 2016
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T:+44 207 017 7247
* Please note the Exhibition Hall will be open on 15-16 November only.