6-9 November, 2018
Postillion Convention Center,
Increase half-life and minimise manufacturing costs through new data, case studies and technologies for peptide therapeutics
Mark your calendar for this year's meeting, held 6-9 November, 2018 in Amsterdam.
Sign up for email updates below to receive program updates and early registration offers!
Topics for this year's event:
Peptide Discovery and Drug Development Strategies
- Peptide Discovery: Novel Selection Technologies to Identify High Affinity Ligands and Optimise Peptide Target Affinity
- Next Generation Peptide Drug Development Strategies: Lead Optimisation, Translation to Clinic and Market
- State of the Art Peptide Vaccine Drug Development Strategies
- Latest Developments in Antibody or Fusion- Peptide Conjugates
- Translating Macrocyclic and Constrained Peptides into Therapeutic Products
Preclinical & Clinical Developments, Delivery & Formulation
- Lessons Learnt from Peptide Therapeutics in Preclinical and Clinical Development
- Tailoring Peptides for Less Frequent Dosing and Non-Invasive Delivery
- Industry Case Study: R&D Strategies to Advance Oral Peptide Drug Delivery Products
- Formulation Strategies for Sustained Release of Peptide Therapeutics
Process Development, Manufacturing and CMC
- New Technologies and Latest Developments in Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis
- Industry Case Study on Overcoming the Challenges of Scale Up and Manufacturing of Peptide Therapeutics
- Green Chemistry – Alternative Routes to Making Peptides
- Innovative Purification Techniques and Downstream Processing Methodologies to Reduce Manufacturing Costs
- Large Scale Application of Continuous Manufacturing for Peptide Therapeutics
- Introduction of Automation and Advanced Process Monitoring Controls in Peptide Manufacturing
Analytical Strategies for Peptide Development and Manufacturing
- Analytical Method Development, Validation and Transfer for Peptide Therapeutics
- Characterisation Techniques, Impurity Identification and Predicting Stability in Drug Development and Manufacturing
- Analytical Method Development and Validation for Detecting and Characterising Peptide Impurities
- Development and Regulatory Acceptance of Quality Control Strategy for Peptide API
- Analysis of Starting Materials in Peptide Manufacturing
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT EuroPEPTIDES 2018
Speakers who presented on the EuroPEPTIDES 2017 Agenda
A great overview of major progress in peptide technology and stimulating discussions about hot topics.
An excellent business platform to meet existing and new customers in peptides and oligonucleotides development & manufacturing and at the same time learn about today’s problems and tomorrow needs.
Business Development Director
Well attended event with attendees from all parts of peptide clinical development. The talks on peptide manufacture and issues that can arise were excellent.