8 - 10 April 2019
Crowne Plaza Fira Center,
Meet the innovators changing the face of information management and eSubmissions
Telematics, RIM, eCTD, IDMP and Filing Variations: Actionable insights to improve your regulatory strategy
Benchmark and evaluate your regulatory tactics
Optimise your global submissions strategy. Through access to regulators and key industry players, we cover all the critical trends and updates from around the world, including:
- Implementing eCTD within National Procedures
- Outlining the Current Regulatory Submissions Status in Jordan
- Discussing the Latest Updates from Canada: Implications for Industry
Telematics & Regulatory Information Management
RIM.IDMP.SPOR – We've got it covered, have you? Hear from industry on the following:
- Improving data quality by implementing SPOR
- The latest on IDMP timelines
- Feedback on the Falsified Medicines Directive
Join us and take your company from complacent to compliant.
Filing Variations Focus Day
Get to grips with your filing variations approach. Hear the latest updates:
- ICH Q12
- Grouping and work sharing strategies
- Filing variations across the globe
This is your chance to pick up top tips and tricks for building a successful variations strategy.
In 2019 we are expanding your horizons…
The world of regulatory affairs is becoming increasingly integrated. This global regulatory event will help you spread ideas, policies and networks further and faster than ever before.
Book now to:
- Increase the exchange of ideas and enhance your knowledge
- Meet, discuss and network with regulatory professionals from around the world
- Take guidance from leading experts in data and submissions
- Get a clear view of the bigger picture
Join 330+ professionals from over 160 companies in Barcelona at this leading networking and knowledge hub for the regulatory industry!
Bringing together the brightest minds in regulatory policy and data innovation
Attend Mastering Regulatory and Development Strategies for Generics alongside eRegulatory Summit 2019
Gain a strategic insight into the key requirements for developing generics from a global perspective on this 2-day course running alongside eRegulatory Summit 8th – 9th April at the Crowne Plaza Fira Center, Barcelona, Spain.
Stats: Connecting the Regulatory Community
All articles below have been provided by Pink Sheet
US FDA’s BREXIT: One staffer moving, but impact still may loom large
EMA set for more staff losses & activity cuts next year
‘Rule Out No-Deal Brexit,’ BIA Tells Government
Pharmaceutical Training International | PTI
PTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of aspiring life science professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including R&D, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biotech, business strategy and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.