Speaker Melissa Thompson, MBA - Patient Advisor, PFACQ, Memorial Sloan Kettering
Patients will shape the design, delivery and business models in healthcare across settings and mechanisms
The key points below will be illustrated through real-life examples in which patients changed the paradigm of healthcare in settings from Memorial Sloan Kettering’s health informatics to Pharma-driven government affairs’ ability to improve access to therapeutics.
- Meet patients where they are, do not expect them to come to you -
- Fit into the systems in which patients operate
- The strongest companies will partner, with individuals and with other organizations
- There is no substitute for authenticity; listen authentically
- Include patients from concept through deployment and pull-through implementation