Stefan Tornquist - VP of Research, Econsultancy
Anthony Lambrou - Director, Corporate Strategy & Innovation, Pfizer
The pace of change in marketing over the last decade was unprecedented, but there's no let up in sight. More than 75% of leading brands believe that the rate of change in consumer behavior, marketing and technological innovation will only increase through 2025.
Based on research conducted in Q1 of 2018, this session will present top pharma/healthcare specific findings on the future of digital and the future of marketing itself.
- The forces driving and thwarting digital transformation
- The characteristics of brands that are transforming successfully and outperforming the average
- The cross-divisional demands of true customer experience driven marketing
- The role of artificial intelligence in driving custom experiences
- How digital assistants will evolve from toys to tools and the fundamental impact on how brands communicate with customers