March 21-23, 2018
New York Marriott Marquis,
New York, NY
Accelerate Your Digital Marketing Strategy to Create Meaningful Patient Experiences
More Pharma Speakers. Better Networking. Greater Digital Prowess. All In Midtown Manhattan.
Unmatched Line-Up of Pharma Industry Speakers
Only ePharma focuses on the challenges and opportunities unique to digital marketing in the pharmaceutical industry. You’ll meet with and learn from your peers from big and mid-sized pharma, as well as leading digital agencies and patient advocates.
- Mohammed Ali, Global Head, Digital Development, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Tricia Brown, Executive Director, Leader of US Promotion Organization, MERCK
- Brian Cain, Executive Director, Commercial Insights & Analytics, CELGENE
- Fabrizio Caranci, Global Director, Channel Innovation, MERCK
- Peter Dannenfelser, Social and Digital Communications Lead, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Nuvan Dassanaike, Vice President, Lead Global Integrated Marketing, MYLAN
- Jim DeMaioribus, Chief Marketing Officer, AQUA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Yechiel Engelhard, Global Head of Digital Health, TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Lisa Flaiz, Directo, Multi-Channel Marketing, WW Digital Hub Lead, BRISTOL-MEYERS SQUIBB
- Emmanuel Fombu, Physician, Entrepreneur, Digital Health Advocate, Healthcare Executive, Medical Futurist, NOVARTIS
- John Gallo, Executive Director, Customer Strategy, SUNOVION
- Tres Garcia, Director, Customer Strategy and Innovation, Planning and Operations, US and Japan, MERCK
- Daviek Herron, Head of Field Experience, Specialty Medicines, TEVA
- Yolanda Johnson-Moton, Director, External Relations, ELI LILLY & CO
- Martin Kovach, Global Content and Creative Evolution, MERCK
- Matt Lasmanis, Chief Information Officer, GSK
- Upasana Marwah, Regulatory Compliance Lead, Regulatory Advertising and Promotion, JOHNSON & JOHNSON,
- Thomas McCourt, Chief Commercial Officer, IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS
- Paul Murasko, Sr. Director, Multi-Channel Marketing, SUNOVION
- Chad Parizman, Head of Social Media/Digital Communications, PFIZER
- Hans Riis, Content Strategist, Customer Strategy and Innovation, MERCK
- Jack Scannelli, Head, Regulatory Advertising & Promotion, NOVARTIS
- Magdelina Schoeneich, Global Head, Digital Accelerator, R&D, TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Judy Sewards, VP Digital Strategy/Innovation, PFIZER
- Jeremy Shepler, Head US Semaglutide Commercialization, Diabetes Marketing, NOVO NORDISK
- Joe Shields, Sr. Director, Global Strategy & Innovation, ASTRAZENECA
- Daniel Tierno, CI&A Strategic Implementation Manager, BAYER HEALTH
- Sandra Velez, Content Strategy Leader, MERCK
- Amy West Sr., Director, Patient Centric Marketing & Digital Health, NOVO NORDISK
- Daniel Zavodnick, Senior Regulatory Counsel, ALLERGAN
4 themes to challenge yourself to grow as a leader, embrace disruptive technologies, and seize innovation
ePharma is known to initiate thought provoking discussions sparking plans and strategies which attendees take back to the office to implement internally in order to grow, differentiate and thrive in today’s exceedingly digital environment
NEW! Innovation: Fueling Your Future
Digital innovation is about to knock you out of the running so, what are you doing about it? We all know it’s tough to keep up with the most cutting-edge ideas and technologies, so this new track at ePharma is designed to keep you in the know.
New! Navigating the Social Landscape
Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. These are essential platforms to be in but how should you interact on these? How do you measure what you do? We get it. It’s puzzling. Stick with us and hear directly from social media gurus to figure out how to integrate social into your digital marketing mix.
REVAMPED. Think Like a Patient
Knowing where in the patient digital journey to interact and how to connect with patients – millennial to boomers – is essential. Check in this track to learn from experts on how to do it right, and learn from their mistakes, so you don’t have to.
Working the HCP Channel
Dive into this revamped track for the keys to developing a winning strategic marketing plan that yield meaningful interactions with your favorite HCP!
More, Better, and Integrated Networking
What better way to learn and grow then to talk it out with a peer sharing the same challenge? You’ll have ample opportunity—nearly 9 hours—of dedicated time for sparking conversations, talking shop, and making valuable partnership connections over drinks, meals, and roundtables.
BUILD ON SUCCESSES AND AVOID PITFALLS
No matter what your focus is -- Patients, HCPs, or ACOs, there are many common themes that all us digital pharma folk must stay on the cutting-edge of—all the time. At ePharma, you'll find structured educational content as well as partake in invaluable conversations with peers and experts that you can apply to your strategic marketing plans.
- Digital Health
- Digital Strategy
- HCP Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Patient Experience
- Social Media
- And More...
ePharma is back in the heart of midtown Manhattan in Times Square. Take the N, R, W, or A, C, E. Hail a cab (yeah, we still do that in NYC), or get an Uber. Whatever your fancy. But just be sure to be there in person. There's so much waiting for you in 2018 that you can't risk missing all the action—LIVE!
CURATED EDUCATIONAL SESSION TRACKS
- NEW! Innovation: Fueling your Future
- NEW! Navigating the Social Landscape
- REVAMPED. Think Like a Patient!
- REFRESHED. Working the HCP Channel
- NEW! Diversity Breakfast Briefing
- NEW! Innovation City. What’s on the frontier of patient apps, wearables, and wellness, and what does it mean for you?
- More Insight Roundtables for you to have open dialogue and network with peers as you discuss niche and trending topics.
ROI OVER ROSÉ
Talk shop, make friends, plot against enemies (just kidding!) during the 8.5 hours weaved throughout the agenda. Plenty of time for meals, drinks, and invaluable face-to-face conversation!
The Numbers Add Up...
Join more than 500 digital pharma marketers, technologists, and digital agencies at ePharma 2018 to discuss the ongoing digital evolution of marketing practices in pharma and biotech and the continual digitization of the patient and HCP journeys.
ePharma is a long-standing platform known to spark insightful conversations and inspire through instructional case studies, out-of-industry perspectives, and leading-edge technology, providing attendees with strategies and tactics to grow as leaders, embrace disruption, and seize innovation.