January 22-24, 2018
PGA National Resort & Spa,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
The business development event bringing you visionary ideas, disruptive technology, and partneringONE® to maximize your product lifecycle and generate new revenue streams.
For 22 years, DDP has been the world’s largest drug delivery meeting place to accelerate drugs to market and lengthen lifecycles for long term profitability by finding new partners, new drug delivery technologies, and new formulation development strategies.
3 days designed to catalyze strategic alliances, licensing, and commercialization for your business
Scout Qualified Technology Leads to Expand Your Product Lifecycle
Scout, qualify, and valuate in 3 days the widest array of drug deliveries to maximize your time and optimize your experience.
Model Your Next Deal After Profitable Valuations and Partnerships
Go beyond theory and apply learnings from successful technology alliances to develop lucrative partnerships.
New Formats Designed to Drive Engagement and Actionable Strategies
More conversations, more small group engagement, and more faciliated learning experiences to help overcome your pressing challenges.
3 Deep-Dive Tracks
Developing and Launching Advanced Technology Products: Capturing the Value & Making the Most of Advanced Drug Delivery Enabled Products
- Creating a Long Term Sustainable Competitive Pricing Differentiation
- Commercialization of Advanced Delivery Products
- Strategies to differentiate your products
- Early Identification of Novel Drug Delivery Strategies in R&D
Transforming R&D: Next Generation R&D Models
- Business Models of the Future for Life Cycle Management
- Speed to Market: Increasing R&D productivity
- Patient-Centric development models
- Next Generation Thinking on Life Cycle Management
Smart & Novel Drug Delivery Technology
- The Evolution and Future of Drug Delivery
- Transforming Drug Delivery through Nano-Medicine
- Combination products and their impact of drug delivery
- Big Data Analytics: Changing the Drug Delivery Landscape
Introducing Drug Delivery Partnerships Digital Week
Drug Delivery Partnerships Digital Week offers visionary ideas and disruptive technology to maximize your product lifecycle and generate new revenue streams
This FREE week-long event will take place July 24-27, 2017.
How to Select a DC Motor: Coreless and Iron Core Brushed DC Motors
Considering a coreless DC motor for your next application? Can't decide between brush and brushless? Despite their simplicity, selecting a small DC motor for an application can still be a daunting task. There are many variables to take into account, including dimensions, load, duty cycle, etc. If your application demands a reliable, time-tested, lower cost motor, then brushed DC motor technology may be the solution.
This guide provides an overview on micro motors, focusing on DC motors, and what to consider before committing.
Find your next partner with partneringONE®
Search for partners, customers or clients. Request meetings. Accept or decline requests from others. Arrive on site and meet.
Leverage partneringONE® to identify and qualify technology leads and close the deal that expands your product lifecycle.
Benefits of partneringONE®:
- Conduct more meetings at one conference than in the rest of the year
- Contact existing and potential partners prior to the conference
- Manage all your conference activities in one place
- Your meetings will be prescheduled to maximize your time on site.
About DDP 2017
Where visionaries connect, disruptive technology takes center stage, and partnerships emerge.
Drug Delivery Partnerships continues to be THE meeting place to identify, evaluate, and target new partners to secure business, growth opportunities, and establish relationships, and ensure your company stays ahead of the curve.
Perfect Blend of Science and Business Development
Whether you need to source new partnerships and qualify new deals, or you prefer to delve into the scientific aspects of new drug delivery technologies and innovation, DDP offers it all.
Alongside 10+ hours of one-on-one partnering meetings, there will be 3 drug delivery tracks and 2 scientific workshops around Biologics Formulation and Biosimilar Development.
Extensive Coverage of Hot Topics and Trends
- Drug Delivery Evolution
- Biologics Formulation
- Biosimilar Strategy and Development
- 3D Printing
- Life Cycle Management - R&D
- New Product Launches and Start-Up Technology
- Big Data
Unsurpassed Networking Opportunities
Your conference experience should include more than lectures.
Trade in the slides for:
- 10+ PartneringONE Hours
- NEW for 2017: Poster and Exhibition Hall
- Networking Lunches and Exhibition Breaks
- Top Drug Delivery Technologies to Watch
- DDP Happy Hour
- Cocktail Reception
Plan Your Visit to Palm Beach Gardens
PGA National Resort & Spa
400 Avenue of Champions, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
This Palm Beach destination is a newly-renovated luxury Florida golf resort.
This sprawling, upscale resort is 8 miles from John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and 15 miles from Palm Beach International Airport.