July 24-26, 2017
Raleigh Convention Center,
GAIN THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND CONTACTS YOU NEED TO OPTIMIZE DEVELOPMENT IN PLANT PROTECTION AND PLANT GROWTH PRODUCTS
Join 250+ experts to discuss, debate and challenge the latest biological and chemical advances within formulation, regulation and product commercialization
Movers and shakers: the impact of M&A across industry
Join Crops and Chemicals USA for our M&A keynote discussion followed by 3 conference tracks on agrochemical formulation, biopesticides and biostimulants.
Promise, perils and possibilities for biostimulants in 2017
- The latest scientific advances in peptides,algae, seaweed and microbials as biostimulants
- Understand biostimulants from a soil ecology perspective
- Explore the challenges of selectively breeding of soil microbes to work well in agricultural management
- Overcome the hurdles to market: Development time, effectiveness, efficacy and shelf-life
- Discover how to improve field performance of beneficial microbes using a novel delivery approach
- Compare different biostimulants, how they work and why they are gaining of importance in the market place
- Hear current R&D breakthroughs
Success, challenges and innovation for biopesticides 2017
- Explore the missing step between a discovery and its commercial development
- Discuss the importance and challenges of strong market access for SMEs
- Is the conventional agrochemical market ready for the introduction of innovative biological plant protection products?
Lessons learned from sequencing 30,000 crop-associated microbes
Leading biopesticide producers reveal their laboratory and field results for disease and insect control pipelines
Trials and triumphs in agrochemical formulation 2017
- Uncover new biopolymer based microcapsules for plant protection and nutrition
- Discover research that provides knowledge to enable simultaneous encapsulation of both biological and chemical active agents
- Explore new ecological formulations for agricultural protection
- 18+ focused presentations followed by discussion to allow real-take home messages to be delivered on agrochemical formulation
- New discussion on the use of drones for application plus new research on trends of rapid changes nozzle designs that impact pesticide application
Past attendee reviews from Crops & Chemicals USA 2016!
"Crops and Chemicals USA offered interesting talks on emerging trends and recent progress in the industry. The panel speakers and plenary addresses were very insightful"
Hearing from Industry
"The event provided the latest information from industry, government regulators, and academic researchers"
The Variety of Content
"The individual presentations were brief and focused. Overlapping/related topic tracks were good - if a talk in your chosen track wasn't of interest, it was likely that one of the other tracks had something appropriate"
Crops and Chemicals USA Event Info
Find out who attends, how many people we expect to join and what kind of companies you can meet at Crops and Chemicals USA 2017
50+ case studies
Accommodation and venue details
Raleigh is home to The Research Triangle Park (RTP), one of the largest research parks in the world. It is one of the most prominent high-tech research and development centers in the United States. The park covers 7,000 acres and is home to over 200 companies employing 50,000 workers and 10,000 contractors making Raleigh a great place to host an event.
The RCC is a state-of-the-art model of flexibility and amenities. Every level has been designed to the last detail to insure that your experience here will be an infinitely rewarding one.
Raleigh Convention Center500 South Salisbury StreetRaleigh, NC 27601
Please click here for a map with the location of the Raleigh Convention Center
Reduced rate accommodation
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa.
Please click here to book reduced rate accommodation at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel located only few minutes walk from the Raleigh Convention Center.
Please click here to book alternative accommodation options
Let us help you connect with the industry and provide you with the ideal profile
For information on how your organization could benefit from this event and to discuss the full range of lead generating, networking and branding opportunities that exist please contact: