The Brightest Minds in Biostimulants, Biopesticides and Agrochemical Formulations
Crops and Chemicals USA Content Highlights
Crops and Chemicals USA brings together global leaders working across agrochemical formulation, biopesticides and biostimulants.
Promise, perils and possibilities for biostimulants
- The latest scientific advances in peptides,algae, seaweed and microbials as biostimulants
- Understand biostimulants from a soil ecology perspective
- Explore the challenges of selectively breeding of soil microbes to work well in agricultural management
- Overcome the hurdles to market: Development time, effectiveness, efficacy and shelf-life
- Discover how to improve field performance of beneficial microbes using a novel delivery approach
- Compare different biostimulants, how they work and why they are gaining of importance in the market place
- Hear current R&D breakthroughs
Success, challenges and innovation for biopesticides
- Explore the missing step between a discovery and its commercial development
- Discuss the importance and challenges of strong market access for SMEs
- Is the conventional agrochemical market ready for the introduction of innovative biological plant protection products?
Lessons learned from sequencing 30,000 crop-associated microbes
Leading biopesticide producers reveal their laboratory and field results for disease and insect control pipelines
Trials and triumphs in agrochemical formulation
- Uncover new biopolymer based microcapsules for plant protection and nutrition
- Discover research that provides knowledge to enable simultaneous encapsulation of both biological and chemical active agents
- Explore new ecological formulations for agricultural protection
- 18+ focused presentations followed by discussion to allow real-take home messages to be delivered on agrochemical formulation
- New discussion on the use of drones for application plus new research on trends of rapid changes nozzle designs that impact pesticide application
Past attendee reviews from Crops & Chemicals USA
"Crops and Chemicals USA offered interesting talks on emerging trends and recent progress in the industry. The panel speakers and plenary addresses were very insightful"
Hearing from Industry
"The event provided the latest information from industry, government regulators, and academic researchers"
The Variety of Content
"The individual presentations were brief and focused. Overlapping/related topic tracks were good - if a talk in your chosen track wasn't of interest, it was likely that one of the other tracks had something appropriate"
Crops and Chemicals USA Snapshot
50+ case studies
Let us help you connect with the industry and provide you with the ideal profile
For information on how your organization could benefit from this event and to discuss the full range of lead generating, networking and branding opportunities that exist please contact: