WHERE AGrochemical FORMULATION & BIOSTIMULANT LEADERS MEET
Agrochemical Formulation: What technologies are your peers investing in?
- Gain advice and tips on successful product development to maximize returns through re-formulation
- Discover new technologies developed by leading academic industry collaborations
- Lower costs, improve efficacy and ensure sustainability by discovering the latest adjuvants and surfactants to hit the market
- Think outside the box and gain inspiration from formulation strategies implemented in other sectors
R&D of Biostimulants: Are you up to date with the latest developments within industry?
- What challenges are involved when it comes to formulating biostimulants? Discover what your peers say and how they overcome this
- Compare and contrast your biostimulant pipeline with the latest R&D findings, mode of actions, formulation solutions and field trial results with real life data
- Clarify the regulatory pathway in order to develop products and get them to market in an efficient manner – with feedback on Biostimulant Regulation from the European Commission
Regulation of Agrochemicals and Plant Health: Featuring updates from the European Commission
- Explore regulatory updates from industry, member states, the EU Commission on regulating plant health and agrochemical products
- Regulation : does this hinder innovation and stop new products reaching the market? If regulation is linked to fewer actives reaching the market, what can be done to overcome this? Are there solutions?
- Key updates on 1107/2009, minor uses, sustainability and biostimulant regulation
WHERE AGROCHEMICAL FORMULATION & BIOSTIMULANT LEADERS share knowledge
HIGHLIGHTS FROM Crops & Chemicals Europe 2016
The Crops & Chemicals Europe event is more than just a agricultural chemical conference; it is THE meeting place to get the latest updates on regulatory issues, discover market trends that allow you to remain one step ahead of your competitors, benchmark against the latest innovations and network with leading agrochemical, biostimulant, biopesticide and biotech companies