Get involved. Connect. Collaborate.
When it comes to clinical trials, all stakeholders are key. From beginning to end, whether you work directly or indirectly with researchers, patients, recruiters, investigators, industry, sponsors, CROs, solution providers or any other individuals crucial to your clinical strategy, true collaboration is key to achieving the common goal – getting the product to market.
Whether you’re looking to maintain existing relationships or build new ones, T3 provides the perfect platform for you to benchmark with leading experts from across the clinical industry and meet new partnership prospects.
Learn from existing clinical collaborations and how to build and improve them, hear about the latest projects and new collaborations, and meet your next potential clinical partner.
Got any questions? Join us at T3, the meeting place for all stakeholders across the clinical trial industry, and voice your toughest queries for direct feedback from the speakers and your peers in our interactive discussion panels...
Two heads are better than one
Raise your questions, share feedback and put yourself at the heart of the latest clinical discussions in our interactive sessions:
- Sponsor-CRO Collaborative Partnerships: Adding Equity and Finding the Equilibrium
- Moderated Group Discussion: How do we segue from these insights learned and implement in our own companies?
- All this new tech to capture data: How can we incorporate it more effectively and efficiently?
- Are You Easy to Do Business With?
- Voice of Patient Practical: Engagement, Recruitment and Research. Build a Fully Integrated Approach.
- Moving from paper to digital: What’s working, what’s not?
- Voice of Patient Protocal: It’s Essential, so How Do We Maximize It?
- Big Data and Big IT, Big Changes for Clinical Research
- What can we learn and implement from immuno-oncology and rare disease trial design?