Fine-Tune The Day To Day Process Of Conducting Clinical Trials
Explore New Approaches To Patient Recruitment, Stakeholder Engagement, Patient Centricity And Real World Evidence
Plus, Practical Advice For RBM, Rare Disease Trials, Paediatric Trials and Virtual Trials
Clinical Operations: Exploring Top Tips For Quality And Efficiency
Answering Your Biggest Questions...
- Discover how Leo Pharma overcame their operational challenges with Virtual/Site-less trials?
- How is industry implementing RBM? Hear case studies from both AstraZeneca and Janssen
- What is the future of patient engagement and clinical research? Join Servier as they highlight global societal trends and new challenges resulting from patient engagement
- What is the FDA’s Real World Evidence Program and why do we need Real World Evidence? Find out...
Gain Leading Operations Industry Perspectives From The Likes Of
- Food and Drug Administration
- Isofol Medical
- Leo Innovation Lab
- Parkinsons UK
Discuss, debate and analyse the big issues in clinical operations...
- Patient centricity: Successful patient partnerships with sponsors - Hear how it has made a difference
- Join our interactive panel discussion on taking part in a trial - myths and reality
- What are the novel ways of improving patient recruitment and patient participation in clinical research?
- How do we turn Real World Data into Real World Evidence?
- What is the role of the investigators? Explore How to maintain investigator engagement and decrease the burden
Meet The Clinical Operations Speaker Line-Up
Director, Office of Medical Policy
FDA - Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), USA