AgChem Forum: Regulatory Frameworks
Navigate the Regulatory Landscape with help from EFSA, the European Commission, Member States such as SPAIN, CRD, AGES and many more
The stakeholders are going to Barcelona, are you?
Regulatory Frameworks has been running for over 10 years, bringing you Member State and industry feedback on the latest updates, and concerns in the regulatory world. This year is no different, with the CRD, AGES, BfR, Spain, CTGB, OCED all in attendance, as well as stakeholders such as the European Commission, EFSA, ECHA and many more. Join us in Barcelona to be part of the debates, knowledge transfer and networking with your peers and industry leaders.
Get informed about the first year with the Endocrine Disruptor Guidance
- Get up to date feedback from the European Commission on the Endocrine Disruptors
- Learn from peers with feedback from BASF and CitoxLabs on implementing the guidance documents
- Understand the requirements from Member States for ED dossiers
Get up to date with 1107/09
- Feedback from all three zones including Spain, Austria, CTGB
- Discover the latest feedback from the European Commission on the 1107/09 REFIT
- Get an update on Brexit from the CRD
Get to grips with non -approved ingredients
- Gain clarity on the co-formulants on the non-approved list
- Hear from ECHA about REACH and 1107/09
- Member State feedback on Article 4 (7)