Stakeholders are deciding the future of the Regulatory Landscape, can you afford to not be involved?
Connect and learn with EFSA and 9 Member States
-EFSA are answering your questions and giving you the crucial scientific information you need
Italy - Providing information on the EU Commission roadmap for Endocrine Disruptors
- ANSES France explaining their viewpoint Endocrine Disruptors
- AGES view on co-formulants
- CRD explain their changes for the next Round of Renewals
- Czech Republic
- KEMI making sure you're ready for the REFIT changes
- CTGB - giving their view from the Central Zone
- Malta (Subject to final confirmation)
Get to grips with the Endocrine Disruptors Guidance
- Gain insight from the guidance document writers on the expectations on industry
- Member State updates on how they'll be enforcing ED guidance
- EFSA provide scientific feedback
- Industry feedback on the impact on the market
- Join our panel discussion and get your questions answered by Member States and industry experts
The Regulatory Landscape never stays the same for long...you ready for change?
- How is the 1107/09 REFIT going to change the landscape?
- Are you aware of how Brexit is going to change regulation in Europe?
- The Endocrine Disruptors guidance is here, but are you up to date?
- Have we learnt from the mistakes of phrase 1 and 2?