Join the debate on Endocrine Disruptors, Brexit and the REFIT with input from EFSA, CRD, ANSES and Industry leaders
Stakeholders are deciding the future of the Regulatory Landscape, can you afford to not be involved?
Connect and learn with EFSA and 9 Member States
-EFSA are answering your questions and giving you the crucial scientific information you need
Italy - Providing information on the EU Commission roadmap for Endocrine Disruptors
- ANSES France explaining their viewpoint Endocrine Disruptors
- AGES view on co-formulants
- CRD explain their changes for the next Round of Renewals
- Czech Republic
- KEMI making sure you're ready for the REFIT changes
- CTGB - giving their view from the Central Zone
- Malta (Subject to final confirmation)
Get to grips with the Endocrine Disruptors Guidance
- Gain insight from the guidance document writers on the expectations on industry
- Member State updates on how they'll be enforcing ED guidance
- EFSA provide scientific feedback
- Industry feedback on the impact on the market
- Join our panel discussion and get your questions answered by Member States and industry experts
The Regulatory Landscape never stays the same for long...you ready for change?
- How is the 1107/09 REFIT going to change the landscape?
- Are you aware of how Brexit is going to change regulation in Europe?
- The Endocrine Disruptors guidance is here, but are you up to date?
- Have we learnt from the mistakes of phrase 1 and 2?