10 - 12 September 2019
Crowne Plaza Barcelona -Fira Center,
Strengthen your Crop Protection tool box through Development, Formulation, and Regulation Insights
Jump into the world of Synthetic and Biocontrol Crop Protection with updates from the European Commission, Member States, EFSA and leading Industry Case Studies
Crop Protection. Formulation. Regulation. We have you covered!
AgChem Forum: Regulatory Frameworks
Over 10 years of experience, bringing you Member State and industry feedback on 1107/09:
- CRD, AGES, BfR, Spain, CTGB, OCED all in attendance
- As well as European Commission, EFSA, and many more
Join us in Barcelona to be part of the debates, knowledge transfer and networking with your peers and industry leaders.
Crop Protection Formulation Strategies
- Formulation strategies to create stronger, more effective, greener products
- Respond to Member States non-approved list through effective formulations
- Focusing on both Chemical and Biological Products to overcome the most common hurdles and toughest formulation challenges
Join us in Barcelona to get the insight and networking you need to bring your crop protection products to the next level.
For 2019, we are expanding our Biopesticides track and we are including Pheromones, microbials, essential oils and many more:
- Broaden your horizons on new products
- Explore new models of action
- Build on the efficacy of your current products
Come and rub shoulders with the Crop Protection Industry.
iPlanta COST Track: Plant Breeding and New Technology
A brand-NEW track to CIR this year!
- 2 day track on RNAI, CRISPR and Microbiome
- Working in conjunction with iPlanta
- Biggest scientific, development and regulatory concerns currently faced by the industry.
Three pre-conference workshops
Join us a day early to secure extra content and time to network with your peers at our three focused pre-conference workshops on:
- Environmental Testing methods
- Biocontrol Regulation
- Formulation for beginners
Network. Network. Network.
300+ experts and peers are meeting in sunny Barcelona. Book early and secure:
- The best pricing
- Access to the networking app 3 weeks before the conference
Don’t miss out on valuable networking time!
PRESENT A SCIENTIFIC POSTER!
Showcase your company's latest research by presenting a poster at Crop Innovations and Regulations 2019. All posters will be displayed in the exhibition hall throughout the main event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees for the main conference. The deadline to submit your abstract is Friday, 30th August 2019.
Meet the brightest minds..
Join your community for 3 days of content and networking
EARN YOUR CPD POINTS!
To ensure that you walk away from this conference with all the tools you need to succeed, Crop Innovations and Regulations 2019 offers Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points to attendees.
Following the conclusion of the conference, all attendees will be eligible to earn up to a total of 14 points for the 2 days of attendance.