5-7 September 2017
Nice Acropolis Convention Centre,
Connecting industry and policy makers to develop improved regulatory strategies for chemicals, biocides and agrochemicals
4 conferences in one location
AgChem Forum: Regulatory Frameworks
- Endocrine Disruptors: An update on guidance development and implementing the new criteria
- Hear direct feedback from the European Parliament, EFSA, Member States and industry on the future of the agrochemical regulation
- 1107/2009: Is it fit for purpose and what can we learn going forward?
- Member State feedback: Hear from UK, Germany, Greece, Sweden, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Austria
- Discuss and debate the politicisation of the decision-making process for agrochemical registration
AgChem Forum: Environmental Safety
- Guidance documents: could they be simplified and what is in the pipeline for 2018?
- EFSA scientific opinion on amphibians and reptiles: hear the results of the public consultation and EFSA and industry feedback
- How can ecosystem services facilitate regulatory decision making?
- Hear EFSA and industry feedback on exposure of soil organisms
- Understand the latest developments on management of spray drift in environmental risk assessments
Biocidal Products Regulation
- How do authorities process applications for same biocidal products?
- Perspectives on biocidal product families and how these are currently defined in the BPR
- Experiences with union authorisations so far and the process involved
- Understanding the process and challenges authorities face with mutual recognition
- Best practice for managing dossiers to ensure approval from authorities
- REACH 2018: How are Competent Authorities helping SMEs?
- Beyond the 2018 deadline: feedback from ECHA
- Data sharing in practice: assessing how improvements can be made to the process
- ECHA Board of Appeal
- Safety Data Sheets and Extended Safety Data Sheets
More information coming soon!
AgChem Forum pre-conference workshop
REACH pre-conference workshop
BPR pre-conference workshop
3 days of networking with chemical and agrochemical industry decision makers
CIR & Agbio Beach Party 2016
Last year to make the most of our new location in Côte d'Azur, after a day of fruitful discussions and hot industry topics delegates were transported from the congress center to a private beach for networking, drinks, food and a spot of limbo. Check out our beach party highlights video to see how the night unraveled
Are you interested in sponsoring the 2017 beach party?
To find out more about how you can be involved with the 2017 beach party please contact our Business Development Manager, Alexander Zenonos
Tel: +44 (0) 207 017 7742