6 - 7 September 2017
Connecting industry and policy makers to develop improved regulatory strategies for chemicals, biocides and agrochemicals
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's conference
Thanks for another successful year
The CIR team would like to extend a a huge thank you to all the delegates, speakers and sponsors who contributed to another fantastic year of meetings, updates and thought leadership. With streams covering registration of agrochemicals, environmental safety, REACH and BPR there were many take home points.
Mark your calendar - 2017 dates have been released and we are delighted to announce that we will be returning to the sunny shores of the Nice on 6-7 September 2017. Early Bird booking will open in April 2017, be sure to register your details below so you don't miss out!
CIR & Agbio Beach Party 2016
This year to make the most of our new location in Côte d'Azur, after a day of fruitful discussions and hot industry topics 250+ delegates were transported from the congress center to a private beach for networking, drinks, food and a spot of limbo. Check out our beach party highlights video to see how the night unraveled #CIRAGBIO #ChemicalRegulatorsJustWantToHaveFun
3 days of networking with chemical and agrochemical industry decision makers
The meeting for chemical and agrochemical leaders
CIR offers the most comprehensive agenda with two full days of content on each of the critical areas of regulation, specifically, REACH, BPR, Registration of Agrochemicals and Environmental Safety (Ecotox and E-Fate)
REACH compliance through member state and industry discussions
- Why was the data sharing regulation brought in in the first place? What is ECHA's view on this?
- How are SME's preparing for the 2018 deadline?
- How are member states supporting SME's?
- What are the expectations with regards to SDS?
- What has been the feedback since the implementation of the new compliance check strategy?
- What is in the guidance document governing substances and articles?
ECHA, Member State and industry advice to meet demands of the BPR
- What is ECHA's role and involvement with the BPR to date?
- What are Ctgb's first experiences with Union Authorisation?
- How should in-situ generated active substances be managed under the BPR?
- How can industry successfully work with biocidal product families?
- How do regulatory requirements for biocides in the US and emerging markets compare to Europe?
- What is the latest experience with the renewal of anticoagulant rodenticide active substances?
- What are the key concepts addressed in the draft EU report on sustainable use of biocides?
Practical regulatory advice for product registration at AgChem Forum
Registration of Agrochemicals
- What are the latest updates from EFSA regarding Regulation 1107/2009?
- Endocrine Disruptors: Examining the critical next steps towards their adoption
- Examining Member Sate feedback on AIR 3and Product Renewal
- How can industry overcome the challenges of comparative assessment and candidates for substitution?
- Zonal Authorisation Procedure: Examining the process when evaluations at an EU level are progressing slowly
Environmental Safety: Ecotoxicology and E-Fate
- Are you clear on the latest OECD guidance on field dissipation studies?
- Do you know why some higher tier aquatic and terrestrial studies are rejected by Member States?
- Do you know what's in the EFSA guidance document for exposure of soil organisms?
Meet, Partner and be Inspired by the industy's leading experts
FREE WEBINAR - REACH 2018: Updates, best practice example sand tips on how to better manage the workload
Laura Walin (PhD, LLD), Directorate of Registration, ECHA
Stelios Kouvroukoglou (PhD), Product Stewardship Manager, Elementis Specialties
Sujay Keshavamurthy, Director of Global Product Development, EUPHOR
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and CIR Beach Party
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Collaboration zones
- 5 conferences in one location - meet and discuss with peers working in different industries
- Pre-conference:Practically Prepararing a Dossier under the BPR - Tuesday, 6 September 2016, Novotel Nice Centre
- Pre-conference workshop: Successfully registering agricultural biologicals: Examining the current regulatory landscape and clarifying requirements, Novotel Nice Centre
- Post-conference: Masterclass: Implementing ECHA'S new IUCLID 6 Platform - Friday, 9 September 2016, Novotel Nice Centre
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 20 701 77870