6 - 9 September 2016
Connecting industry and policy makers to develop improved regulatory strategies for chemicals, biocides and agrochemicals
CIR incorporates REACH, Biocidal Products Regulation, Registration for Agrochemicals and Environmental Safety
The meeting for chemical and agrochemical leaders
CIR offers the most comprehensive agenda with two full days of content on each of the critical areas of regulation, specifically, REACH, BPR, Registration of Agrochemicals and Environmental Safety (Ecotox and E-Fate)
REACH compliance through member state and industry discussions
- Why was the data sharing regulation brought in in the first place? What is ECHA's view on this?
- How are SME's preparing for the 2018 deadline?
- How are member states supporting SME's?
- What are the expectations with regards to SDS?
- What has been the feedback since the implementation of the new compliance check strategy?
- What is in the guidance document governing substances and articles?
ECHA, Member State and industry advice to meet demands of the BPR
- What is ECHA's role and involvement with the BPR to date?
- What are Ctgb's first experiences with Union Authorisation?
- How should in-situ generated active substances be managed under the BPR?
- How can industry successfully work with biocidal product families?
- How do regulatory requirements for biocides in the US and emerging markets compare to Europe?
- What is the latest experience with the renewal of anticoagulant rodenticide active substances?
- What are the key concepts addressed in the draft EU report on sustainable use of biocides?
Practical regulatory advice for product registration at AgChem Forum
Registration of Agrochemicals
- What are the latest updates from EFSA regarding Regulation 1107/2009?
- Endocrine Disruptors: Examining the critical next steps towards their adoption
- Examining Member Sate feedback on AIR 3and Product Renewal
- How can industry overcome the challenges of comparative assessment and candidates for substitution?
- Zonal Authorisation Procedure: Examining the process when evaluations at an EU level are progressing slowly
Environmental Safety: Ecotoxicology and E-Fate
- Are you clear on the latest OECD guidance on field dissipation studies?
- Do you know why some higher tier aquatic and terrestrial studies are rejected by Member States?
- Do you know what's in the EFSA guidance document for exposure of soil organisms?
Network over 3 days with chemical and agrochemical industry decision makers
Highlights from CIR 2015
The CIR Conference and Exhibition is more than just a chemical regulation conference; it is THE meeting place for regulatory, registration, human health, toxicology and product stewardship professionals across the chemical industry looking to create new business opportunities and hear the most complete and up-to-date coverage of European regulations on chemicals.
Meet, Partner and be Inspired by the industy's leading experts
FREE WEBINAR - REACH 2018: Updates, best practice example sand tips on how to better manage the workload
Laura Walin (PhD, LLD), Directorate of Registration, ECHA
Stelios Kouvroukoglou (PhD), Product Stewardship Manager, Elementis Specialties
Sujay Keshavamurthy, Director of Global Product Development, EUPHOR
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and CIR Beach Party
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Collaboration zones
- 5 conferences in one location - meet and discuss with peers working in different industries
- Pre-conference:Practically Prepararing a Dossier under the BPR - Tuesday, 6 September 2016, Novotel Nice Centre
- Pre-conference workshop: Successfully registering agricultural biologicals: Examining the current regulatory landscape and clarifying requirements, Novotel Nice Centre
- Post-conference: Masterclass: Implementing ECHA'S new IUCLID 6 Platform - Friday, 9 September 2016, Novotel Nice Centre
A meeting place for chemical and agrochemical leaders in Nice
The city's seaside location and exceptional sunshine make Nice a destination of choice for international business travellers in France. The city is popular for its ease of access: its airport, the 2nd largest in France, offers direct service to 90 destinations in more than 40 countries.
The city's seaside location and exceptional sunshine make Nice an ideal destination and departure point for exploring the French Riviera and the stunning hilltop villages which compose the surrounding countryside.
Nice Acropolis, Nice, France
Located in the heart of Nice, a few steps from the Bay of Angels, Nice Acropolis hosts the most successful events in the world and is only 7 kilometers from Nice International Airport.
Please note that the main conference days (7 & 8 September 2016) will take place at :
Nice Acropolis Esplanade Kennedy - BP4083 - 06302 Nice cedex 4 - France Tél.: +33 (0)4 93 92 83 00
Please note that the pre- conference and post-conference Focus Days on 6th and 9th September will take place at:
Novotel Nice Centre 8/10 Esplanade du Parvis de L’Europe 06300 NICE FRANCE
Please click here to see location and directions for the Novotel Nice Centre
Reduced Rate Accommodation
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa.
Informa has negotiated a number of discounted rates in hotels within walking distance from the Acropolis Nice:
Novotel Nice Centre (5 minutes), Ibis Nice Palais de Congres (9 minutes), Ibis Styles Nice Vieux Port (12 minutes) - please click here to book in one of these hotels
NH Nice (5 minutes) - please email the hotel directly to book reduced rates (email@example.com)
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 20 701 77870
T: +44 20 701 76869