PRESS REGISTRATION & GUIDELINES
FREE ENTRANCE FOR MEMBERS OF THE PRESS
All journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend a KNect365 Life Sciences event free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend. The KNect365 Life Sciences organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
Members of the press must submit a registration request per the criteria below to be considered and approved for press registration.
You MUST provide valid press credentials onsite in order to be issued your press pass and name badge.
Examples of acceptable press credentials are:
- Evidence that you are affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized press outlet.
- Be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognized press card or provide copies of your work in recognized publications, with your name appearing as writer or editor.
- Online Publication: You must provide a link to your online publication with your name or title appearing in an editorial capacity in the registration form.
- Print Publication: You must provide a link to your print publication's companion website in the registration form.
- Freelance Writers: Please provide copies of two or three recent articles written by you and published within the last six months in an industry publication. You may send them by email or forward links to online articles to the Marketing and Press Contact listed on the Event Contact Us page.
- You must also provide — by email to the contact listed below — a letter of assignment signed by the editor of the publication for which you will be covering the event. This is in addition to filling out the registration form.
- An editorial title (titles accepted: editor-in-chief, senior editor, executive editor, associate editor, technology editor, managing editor, editor, staff writer, reporter, columnist, photographer).
All applications are subject to the approval of KNect365 Life Sciences Group. The KNect365 Life Sciences Group reserves the right to deny or withdraw the offer of complimentary entrance.
Only credentialed members of the press qualify for a complimentary registration. Please understand that we will need to charge you the registration fee should you not be able to present valid press credentials or other proof of your editorial work upon check-in.
To request Press Credentials, please email your registration request and supporting documents to Lilia.Asadulina@knect365.com