PRE -CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS: Monday 3rd December 2018
Join one of our 2 pre-conference workshops to enhance your know-how
Raw Materials Focus Day
- Starting materials and standards for cell therapies
- Quality management of raw materials - agreements, audits and setting internal specifications
- Oversight of 3rd party raw material and biological starting material suppliers
- Case studies from Novartis, Juno, NIBSC and Sotio AS
- NEW for 2018: Exclusive site visit to Sanquin's GMP Facility
Comparability for ATMPs
- What is comparability?
- Why is meeting existing specifications not comparability?
- How do I apply the principles of comparability to highly variable products?
- Case studies: Common mistakes with comparability and their consequences.
- Interactive exercise: Spot the weaknesses and propose improvements to a worked comparability study.
Site Visit: Sanquin's GMP Facility
Over the course of this 2-hour exclusive tour, attendees will get to see and hear about Sanquin’s new state of the art facility:
- Blood bank
- Cell Therapy Laboratory
Places Are capped at 25 so please register early (only valid for those attending raw materials session)