NEWS FLASH: BRAND NEW 2018 CONTENT
Manufacturing and Process Development – Analytical Strategies, QbD and Cost of Goods
- Get top tips on monitoring quality across the process with automated analytics
- Dive into costs of goods calculations and considerations
- Hear from Allogene, Cellectis and Shire
Facility Design, Manufacturing Networks and End to End Solutions for Commercial Success
- Keep abreast of affordable and scalable manufacturing strategies
- Insourcing vs. outsourcing- What's the right path for you?
- Top tips from Pluristem, Unum and CCRM
Clinical Development for Cell, Gene and Immunotherapies
- Get the latest on development pipelines – discover NKs, TILs, MILs, TCRs and more...
- Pick up knowledge on process validation and supply chain strategies in the clinic
- Insights from MPA, TC Biopharm and GenSight
Logistics, Supply Chain, and Cryopreservation
Immerse yourself in vein-to-vein supply chain and transportation considerations
Explore the effects of freezing and thawing on cell viability
Feedback from Kite, Ossium and Celyad
Additional Learning Opportunities: Pre - conference workshops
- NEW FOR 2018: Raw Materials Focus Day
- Comparability for ATMPs
- Case studies from Novartis, NIBSC and Juno
NEW FOR 2018: Visit Sanquin's GMP Facility
- 2 hour exclusive tour of their new, state of the art, facility
- Blood bank, reagents, diagnostics and the cell therapy lab
- Places are capped at 25 (only valid for those attending raw materials session)
Cell Therapy Manufacturing and Gene Therapy Plenaries
Day 1: Opening Plenary
Start the day with a strategical discussion on how we should be designing our manufacturing facilities of the future and our delivery into healthcare
- How could innovation lead to a more flexible process and control across supply chains?
- What is needed from industry to make it possible to treat multiple patients?
Day 1: Closing Plenary
Come together at the end of Day 1 for an inspirational talk .... we want to make it special so are still working towards getting the best speaker for you...
Day 2: Morning Plenary
Our final plenary examines the current regulatory hurdles facing those in the industry…
- What are the current regulatory challenges in ATMP development
- A closer look at the proposed global changes to requirements surrounding GMP inspections – expectations and impact