4 - 5 December 2018
Transforming innovative research to prosperous CELL & GENE THERAPY MANUFACTURING
Thank you to everyone who attended Cell Therapy Manufacturing and Gene Therapy Congress 2017
That’s right. We held a week packed full of webinars! And what’s more, the content was completely free and on demand.
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk, hear the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research. Don't miss out this year's Digital Week on 9 - 12 April 2018.
Keep an eye out for more details on our cell and gene therapy a digital week for 2018.
Watch 2017 digital week recordings now to see what you might have missed.
Not on our mailing list? Sign up for event updates today to make sure you get the memo.
Cell Therapy Highlights 2017
A very big thank you to everyone who attended the 2017 event; it was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones. Hopefully, we’ll see you 4 - 5 December 2018.
Here's what some of our attendees had to say....
"Good opportunity for networking, good focus on different manufacturing aspects"
"Very useful to keep to date with the newest technology, competition, regulations"
"A lot of talks about very interesting subjects..."
CELL THERAPY MANUFACTURING AND GENE THERAPY: NUMBER CRUNCHING
Highlights from the 2017 event
Stream1: Manufacturing, Process Development, Automation and Cold Chain
- Get top tips on the application of process automation and closed systems in manufacturing
- Dive into costs of goods calculations and considerations
Stream 2: Upstream, Downstream, PAT and Analytics
- Increasing yield, ensuring efficient purification steps and building real-time monitoring into your process- What's new?
- Get a refresher on analytical testing, quality systems, raw materials and CMC considerations
Stream 3: Preclinical Strategies
- Get the latest on current development pipelines – discover predictive biomarkers, optimise preclinical models and examine novel targets
- Pick up knowledge on pre-clinical regulatory and process considerations for entering the clinic
Stream 4: Clinical Development
- Immerse yourself in potency assays – ensure the right mode of action and characteristics
- Understand the link between process development and GMP production
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential cell & gene therapy folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and email Luke.Pickering@knect365.com
T: +44 203 377 3553