6 - 7 December 2017
CONNECTING CELL AND GENE THERAPY LEADERS TO DRIVE MANUFACTURING AND COMMERCIALISATION THROUGH DIRECT ACCESS TO INNOVATIVE DISCOVERY, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATORY KNOW-HOW
Benchmark and network with cell and gene therapy leaders at the face-to-face event
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS THROUGH WEBINARS
Thanks to everyone who signed up for Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Digital Week, a week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk.We hope you found this event useful and got the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gained an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research. Watch digital week recordings now to see what you might missed.
DIGITAL WEEK PRESENTATIONS:
- The CAP-GT Expression System: Fully Scalable Production of Gene Therapy Vectors in a Human Suspension Cell Line Hartmut Tintrup, Director of Business Development, CEVEC
- Making cell therapy process changes: Why, how, and when?
Greg Russotti, Vice President, Technical Operations, Celgene
- Developing a stringent, commercially viable manufacturing strategy - Anticipating your end point
Dr. Alain Pralong, SVP, Manufacturing Operations, Cell Medica
- Planning for success – pre-clinical and phase I trial considerations to prevent failure at marketing authorisation approval
Professor Mark Lowdell, ISCT VP Europe and Professor of Cell & Tissue Therapy, UCL United Kingdom
- Clinical development of Vvax001, a Semliki forest virus-based cancer vaccine for treatment of HPV-related (pre)-malignancies
Janneke Meulenberg, CEO, ViciniVax
- Cell & Gene Therapies: From Discovery Research to Manufacturing and Commercialisation
Takis Athanasopoulos, Head of Transgene Delivery, Cell & Gene Therapy Discovery Research Platform Technology & Sciences, GSK
- A Closer Look at Orphan ATMP Development, Incentives and Similarity
Dr Alex Bloom, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Cell Medica
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH 300+ INDUSTRY PLAYERS AT 2017 EVENT
Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy programme is stronger than ever – the 2016 meeting saw the largest attendance in the event’s history, drawing more than 300 attendees from 110+ companies.
We are now accepting speaker proposals for Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress 2017. If you would like to discuss your speaker proposal in further detail, please feel free to contact Sarah Lintern at Sarah.Lintern@knect365.com
Network over 2 days with cell and gene therapy industry decision makers
Cell Therapy Highlights 2016
A very big thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 event; it was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones. Relive the evening drinks in our video snippet, or if you couldn’t make it, see what you missed out on and hopefully we’ll see you 6 - 7 December 2017.
Here's what some of our attendees had to say....
Great listening to all top CART manufacturers at a single session!
Great organization, major actors in the field present, very interesting congress to attend!
Good quality, organisation excellent, excellent location. excellent pre- and post-congress workshops
Highlight's from the 2016 event
Top talks from pioneering speakers
- Latest updates from 70+ global industry speakers:
- Manufacturing capabilities and analytical strategies with presentations from GenSight Biologics, Athersys, Celgene and bluebird bio
- Stringent cold chain and process automation strategies with feedback from Cell Medica, Calimmune, GSK and Opexa
- Preclinical studies acceleration and products push into the clinic with case studies from CellProthera, Great OrmondStreet and Newcastle University
- Successful clinical strategies and regulatory intelligence for effi cient development with benchmarking opportunities from Yale University, KiadisPharma and Txcell
- Successful CAR-T strategies directly from Novartis, Juno and Cellectis
- The latest regulatory updates and processes with feedback on expedited programs in the EU, US and Japan
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Non-spirited Christmas Drinks Reception, included:
- Festive food and drink stalls;
- A live rock band;
- And un-festive games
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Collaboration zones
Extended learning opportunities
- Three additional workshops looking at exosomes, comparability and potency assays
- Benefit from two on demand webinars from two of the event speakers:
- Comparability for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products by Christopher A Bravery, Director, Consulting on Advanced Biologicals. Get your webinar recording here
- Step wise strategy for process development and automating cell therapy manufacturing by Ohad Karnieli, Co-founder and CTO of Karnieli Ltd; and Cell therapy consulting and the CEO of Biotech www.at-vio.com. Get your webinar recording here
Do you have a new or unique product you wish to discuss and demo?
To take part in the Live Labs demonstration tours and to showcase a product or service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.