Connections. Connections. Connections
Explore and evaluate new market opportunities worldwide ... Stay one-step ahead of the competitors
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?
Who attended in 2018
Engineers/ Scientists/ Researchers/ Project leaders/ VPs/ Heads/ Director/ Manufacturing/ Quality/ QA/ AC / Professors in Bioprocess development, Cellular Therapy, Therapeutics, Pharmacology, Quality Control, Biotherapeutics, Cell Engineering, Regulatory affairs...
- Investment Community, Solution Providers
Academia & Research Organizations:
- Scientists/Professors/Researchers/Project leaders
The program has been designed for all size pharma/biotech companies and investors seeking:
- To explore new business opportunities and analyse competitors/partners business cases
- To hear from organisations that have achieved positive outcomes on the market
- To learn how to develop a strong cell therapy manufacturing strategy to align with your business objectives
- To learn what is on the horizon in terms of cell therapy manufacturing
- To meet like-minded business professionals, share knowledge and build professional networks.
Benefits of attending
- Grow your professional network
- Build your knowledge base
- Learn new things in your field and outside of your field
- Expand your resources
- Present your work to others
- Present your company
- And many more
Have a question regarding participation at 2019 event?
- Speak to a member of our Spex team by calling
Jennifer L. Wickett +1 857-504-6694 or emailing Jennifer.Wickett@knect365.com or
Kristen Schott +1 857 504 6685 or emailing Kristen.Schott@knect365.com
- Learn more about speaking opportunities by calling +44 (0)20 7017 6602 or emailing Sarah.Lintern@knect365.com
Meet, Partner & Be Inspired by Industry Decision Makers
A very big thank you to everyone who attended the 2018 event; it was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones. Hopefully, we’ll see you 27 February - 2 March 2018.