June 18-20, 2019
Park Central Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
Revolutionize Cell Line Development & Engineering to Improve Product Quality, Reduce Timelines & Increase Titres
Leverage practical strategies to optimize CHO & novel cell lines, advance early clone selection & improve production of antibodies & complex molecules.
Advance your cell line development
Cell Line Engineering: Improving The Host Cell
- UC San Diego, Genentech, Pfizer, and Novartis will investigate the host cell; how do you manipulate established cell lines to achieve maximum results?
- Merck and Biogen Research will uncover the latest genetic engineering approaches, including CRISPR, and how they are being utilized.
- Overcome bioprocessing bottlenecks by engineering new host and vector designs.
- Consider impacts of cell line development on early and late stage bioprocessing.
Cell Line Development: Innovative Techniques & Technologies
- Identify the latest clonal selection strategies to reduce timelines and achieve a high-quality product.
- How are cutting-edge technologies being used in prediction, automation and high through-put approaches?
- Discover the benefits of novel cell lines and discuss the pros and cons with CHO. Get involved in the interactive panel discussion featuring Sutro Biopharma, Glycotope, Biogen, Octapharma, and UC Davis.
Coping with Clonal Stability & Complex Molecules
- Keynote speaker Kristin Neuman, CRISPR Patent Attorney, will get you up to date on the legal and regulatory requirements when developing cell lines.
- Achieve stable clones in an efficient and successful manner using genetic markers.
- What are the best techniques for manufacturing complex molecules and biosimilars outside of traditional antibodies?
Industry Leaders and Academics Share Their Secrets to Success
Unmatched networking opportunities
Network and mingle with 20+ CRO's, CMO's, and suppliers that cater exclusively to the biopharma market.
- Read and discuss more than 25 academic posters highlighting unpublished research and data from top scientists in the industry.
- Enjoy our evening cocktail reception on Day 1 taking place in the Poster & Exhibit Hall.
- Eat lunch with top scientists and industry leaders during our 3 Networking Luncheons.
- Continue the conversation during the numerous morning and afternoon refreshment breaks on each conference day.
The Leading Cell Line Development Meeting
Get Answers Now
- Are there constraints for commercial human therapeutic applications of gene editing, given the current IP landscape?
- How important is the outcome of the patent interference (UC – U of Vienna vs. “Boston Biotech Cluster”) to the future of gene editing?
- Are there uncertainties in translational research and clinical trials due to broad exclusive licenses over CRISPR technologies IP?
- Is CRISPR genome-editing know-how going to define future applications and further developments of it as nonobvious?
- Will commercial sublicenses be needed for follow-on applications of CRISPRC as technology? If so, when is this going to happen?
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Kristin Skahan at (857) 504-6730 or email@example.com.