June 13 - 15, 2016
Parc 55 Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
Increase Efficiency and Yield in Established and Developing Cell Lines
Thank you to everyone for attending this year's event
Please join us at next year's meeting, scheduled for June 2017 in San Diego, CA. Sign up for email updates below for program updates.
Where the bioproduct development community gathers to
Improve Quality, Stability, and Clonality
- New Unpublished Data from Bristol-Myers Squibb, University of Manitoba, Pfizer Inc.,University of Lausanne, and more
- Learn to Optimizing Techniques for Mass Spectrometry Detection
- See how Amgen Utilizes small molecule cell cycle inhibitors to improve product quality of recombinant proteins
Hear Updates on Novel High Throughput Technology
- Discover how NIH and Lonza are utilizing platforms for agressive timeline reduction
- Learn best strategies to achieve cGMP and critical quality attributes
- Standardize and Improve clone generation and selection protocols
Explore Alternative Host Cell Lines
- Learn more about Vankyrin-enhanced Sf9 insect cells, glycoengineered human cell lines, and target integrated CHO host cell lines.
- Improve clinical efficacy and reduce side affects by optimizing glycosylation of antibodies and non-antibody biotherapeutics
- Discover how to delay apoptosis and increase protein production with the baculovirus expression vector system
The Leading Cell Line Development Meeting
2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors.
If you are interested about future opportunities, please contact Patricia Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.