June 18-20, 2019
Park Central Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
Revolutionize Cell Line Development & Engineering to Improve Product Quality, Reduce Timelines & Increase Titres
Leverage practical strategies to optimize CHO & novel cell lines, advance early clone selection & improve production of antibodies & complex molecules.
Get a running start and advance cell line development
Cell Line Engineering: Improving The Host Cell
- Investigate the host cell; how do you manipulate established cell lines to achieve maximum results?
- Uncover the latest genetic engineering approaches, including CRISPR, and how they are being utilized.
- Overcome bioprocessing bottlenecks by engineering new host and vector designs.
- Consider impacts of cell line development on early and late stage bioprocessing.
Cell Line Development: Innovative Techniques & Technologies
- Identify the latest clonal selection strategies to reduce timelines and achieve a high-quality product.
- How are cutting-edge technologies being used in prediction, automation and high through-put approaches?
- Discover the benefits of novel cell lines and discuss the pros and cons with CHO.
Coping with Clonal Stability & Complex Molecules
- Get up to date on the legal and regulatory requirements when developing cell lines.
- Achieve stable clones in an efficient and successful manner using genetic markers.
- What are the best techniques for manufacturing complex molecules and biosimilars outside of traditional antibodies?
Industry Leaders and Academics Share Their Secrets to Success
The Leading Cell Line Development Meeting
Present a Scientific Poster!
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at Cell Line Development & Engineering. All posters are displayed in the Poster & Exhibit Hall throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline to submit your abstract is May 27, 2019.
Get Answers Now
- Are there constraints for commercial human therapeutic applications of gene editing, given the current IP landscape?
- How important is the outcome of the patent interference (UC – U of Vienna vs. “Boston Biotech Cluster”) to the future of gene editing?
- Are there uncertainties in translational research and clinical trials due to broad exclusive licenses over CRISPR technologies IP?
- Is CRISPR genome-editing know-how going to define future applications and further developments of it as nonobvious?
- Will commercial sublicenses be needed for follow-on applications of CRISPRC as technology? If so, when is this going to happen?
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Kristin Skahan at (857) 504-6730 or email@example.com.