June 12-14, 2018
Park Central Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
The Definitive Event Revolutionizing Cell Line Development through Disruptive Techniques and Innovative Science
Practical solutions to reduce development timelines, increase efficiencies, improve product quality, and realize greater productivity from new and established cell lines
Confirmed Keynote Presenters
The Trusted Event by Industry and Academia Alike
Hear how peers are overcoming common challenges, implementing new technologies, and realizing efficiency gains while working with establishing and developing cell lines.
Where the bioproduct development community gathers to investigate
- Developments in host cell engineering to improve quality and growth
- Application in genome editing in cell line development
- Demonstrating and questioning the importance of clonality
- Acceleration of early development
- Cell line & host cell engineering technologies
- High throughput platforms for cell line development
Three days of case studies, new/unpublished data, challenges and solutions
All delivered in a dedicated, open environment that provides practical knowledge and new solutions for teams from across industry, academia and research organizations.
New and Extended Sessions for 2018!
- Advances in genome editing technologies--updated information on CRISPR and information on regulations
- Regulatory feedback and insight
- -Omics in cell line development
- Cell line considerations for bioprocessing
- Clonality and stability in cell line development
Present a Scientific Poster!
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at Cell Line Development & Engineering. All posters are displayed in the Poster & Exhibit Hall throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline to submit your abstract is May 28, 2018.
The Leading Cell Line Development Meeting
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Kristin Skahan at (857) 504-6730 or email@example.com.