The brightest minds in cell & gene therapies
Our speakers represent today's leading scientists and executives who share innovative case studies and new data to help you advance your promising cell, gene and immunotherapies towards commercial success.
The 2018 agenda is actively in development. Until then, you can review the speakers who presented at our 2017 meeting.
Three Focused Tracks
Designing late stage clinical trials for success
Regulatory update on expectations surrounding potency assays
Process Validation Strategies in the Clinic
Supply Chain Challenges when Anticipating Transfer from the Clinic to Commercial Scale
Raw material supply and quality agreements
Control strategy and the clinical trials experience
- Reducing labor, time and cost in bioprocess analysis and characterization
- Implementing closed and automated bioprocessing systems
- Addressing particulates, leachables and extractables
- Relieving gene therapy bottlenecks such as viral vector supply
- Discovering the potential in big data processing and analytics
- Advancing CAR-T Cell manufacturing
- Sharing commercialization strategy case studies
- Establishing and managing allogeneic and autologous supply chains
- Advances in biopreservation, cryopreservation and point of care processing
- North American regulatory landscape change and experiences
- International commercialization and regulatory strategies and experiences
The go-to conference for everything related to Cell Therapy Bioprocessing and Commercialization.Great technology, a comprehensive program, and a wonderful exhibit hall. This conference is a great place to do business.
The only one of its kind.
This is a great event to keep abreast of the manufacturing advancements for the rapidly evolving cell and gene therapy industry.
PCT, A Caladrius Company