2-5 April 2019
Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center,
Reduce development timelines. Increase productivity. Improve product quality.
Access innovative science and technology from global cell line and upstream experts to improve cell line expression for maximising yields
Accelerate production of clinical and commercial cell lines
Day 1: Complex Molecules & Monoclonality
- Tackle cell line development for novel modalities: Bispecifics, Biosimilars, Cell and Gene Therapies
- Get top tips from industry on assuring monoclonality
- Delve into the latest platforms and engineering techniques for high expression and product quality with difficult to express proteins
Day 2: Acceleration & Automation
- Identify best practises to streamline CLD and increase speed to clinic
- How to adapt cell line and clone selection for continuous manufacturing?
- Advance clone selection through high throughput automation and digitalisation
Day 3: Cell Line & Host Cell Engineering
- What new technologies have been adopted by industry? Explore the application of CRISPR, genome editing, targeted integration and advanced engineering techniques
- Get informed on where systems biology, omics and big data can be integrated
- Stay on top of novel host cell engineering techniques to boost cell quality and growth
The brightest minds in cell line development & engineering
Part of Bioprocess International Europe
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential cell therapy folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?