Your pass to innovations and successes in cell line development...
Day 1: Monoclonality & Complex Molecules
- Get top tips from industry on assuring monoclonality
- Tackle cell line development for complex products: Bispecifics, cell and gene therapies
- Delve into the latest platforms used for high expression and product quality for difficult to express proteins
Day 2: Cell Line & Host Cell Engineering
- Uncover the application of CRISPR and engineering techniques to boost quality and productivity
- Get informed on where systems biology, omics and big data can be integrated
- Stay on top of host cell engineering technologies to improve cell quality and growth
Day 3: Automation & Manufacturability Assessment
- Adapting cell line selection for continuous manufacturing
- Advance clone selection through high throughput automation
- Support clinical and commercial production by leveraging integrated manufacturability assessment
LEADING INDUSTRY PERSONALITIES SHARE THEIR SECRETS TO SUCCESS….
Now part of Bioprocess International European Summit
Rising Star Platform
The Rising Star Platform gives academics and young professionals the opportunity to join 850+ thought leaders in the bioprocessing industry. Here, you can gain expert advice, practical case studies, knowledge exchange, and enhanced networking within the community.
To apply please click here.
BPI Digital Week took place from 13 – 17 November with 9 expert-led webinars and Q&A sessions presented by cytena, BD Advanced Bioprocessing, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, Sartorius Stedim Biotech …. Over 1000 bioprocessing professionals have already got involved, but don't worry if you missed out on the live sessions. Recordings of every single session are now available to watch on demand in your own time.
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential cell therapy folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and email Luke.Pickering@knect365.com for details.