Meet cell line development and engineering scientists
Assuring and Proving Monoclonality
- Practical approaches for improvements to your cloning methods
- Monoclonality - Are single cell deposition technologies effective?
- FDA guidance on regulatory requirements and expectations
- Industry perspectives from Boehringer Ingelheim, Gilead and Bayer
CRISPR and Genome Editing Technologies
- Can CRISPR be used to improve CHO cell factories?
- Application of NGS to engineer and characterise cell lines
- Latest thinking on patent and IP aspects of CRISPR
- Improving product quality of CHO cell lines through siRNA technology and microRNAs engineering
NGS for Cell Line Characterisation and Engineering
- How to gain better characterisation from NGS data
What did we learn from all that CHO genome information?
- Understanding CHO cell biology using next generation sequencing
- How complicated is epigenetic regulation of gene expression?
Meet, partner & be inspired by the leading cell line experts
Now part of Bioprocess International European Summit
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF BIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- VIP Programme
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Strategic Senior Level Leadership Boardroom
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions
- Live Labs Tour
- Site Visits
- Flash Presentation Updates
- Regulatory Breakfast Briefing
- BPI Innovation and Breakthrough Technology Award 2017
- Industry 4.0 – BPI Innovation Lab: “Reshaping Bioprocessing’s Future”
Co-Location with Bioprocess International European Summit
- Stream 1: Cell Culture and Upstream Process Development
- Stream 2: Downstream Processing
- Stream 3: Process Development, Characterisation Strategies and Continuous Bioprocessing
- Stream 4: Bioprocess Analytics and Control Strategies
- Stream 5: Vaccines 2017
- Stream 6: Viral Safety
- Stream 7: Cell Line Development and Engineering
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553