2 - 4 April 2019
Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center,
Connecting Science, Technology and Business to Optimise Bioprocessing
MAbs. Vaccines. Novel Products.
Thank you to all who attended BPI Europe 2018! Mark your calendar for next year's meeting- 2nd-4th April 2019 in Vienna!
Your pass to the latest innovations and successes in bioprocessing....
- Take a closer look at perfusion, process intensification and cost of goods considerations
- Get a refresher on PAT, QbD and other technology implementations in USP
- Hear what’s new in scale down models, media development and other process and quality improvements
- Stay on top of how continuous processing is being implemented
- Discover new approaches to optimise downstream processing
- HTPD, automation and predictive modelling: How to effectively mimic large scale downstream production?
Process Development & Continuous
- Explore next generation process development strategies to improve efficiency and intensity
- Tackle process development for complex products: Bispecifics, Cell and Gene Therapies
- Master integrated end to end continuous bioprocessing
Bioprocess Analytics & Control
- Advance process monitoring and control through state of the art technologies and online analytics
- The latest in-process analytics developed for downstream processing
- Real time monitoring: How to apply in continuous production?
- Delve into the applications of mRNA nanoparticles for formulation and delivery
- Hear the latest on the use of flow through chromatography for quick and efficient production
- Examine DNA vaccines, associated delivery systems and manufacturing considerations
Cell Line Development & Engineering
- Get top tips from industry on assuring monoclonality
- Adapting cell line selection for continuous manufacturing
- Uncover the application of CRISPR and engineering techniques to boost quality and productivity
EBD Group's partneringONE® is a turnkey partnering solution for life science conferences
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event. Meeting locations will only be made visible the evening before the event
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
LEADING INDUSTRY PERSONALITIES SHARED THEIR SECRETS TO SUCCESS….
Rising Star Platform
The Rising Star Platform gives academics and young professionals the opportunity to join 900+ thought leaders in the bioprocessing industry. Here, you can gain expert advice, practical case studies, knowledge exchange, and enhanced networking within the community.
To apply please click here.
BPI Digital Week has been running from 13 – 17 November with 9 expert-led webinars and Q&A sessions presented by cytena, BD Advanced Bioprocessing, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, Sartorius Stedim Biotech …. Over 1000 bioprocessing professionals have already got involved, but don't worry if you missed out on the live sessions. Recordings of every single session are now available to watch on demand in your own time.