Benchmark with experts from mAbs, vaccines and next generation product communities
Upstream process development: Shorten timeframes and enhance quality
- What is the impact of media supplements on monoclonal antibody production and glycan product quality?
- Raw material variability – Tools and control strategies used to detect CPAs and process performance
- What are the critical steps for translating HTPD models to scale up success?
- Transitioning from fed-batch to integrated perfusion systems – New best practices
Smart downstream purification techniques to reduce costs and meet upstream demand
- What are the latest technologies to increase capture efficiency, column loading and harvesting?
- Where can automation, miniaturisation and robotics be applied to accelerate DSP, characterisation and validation?
- Implementing and validating continuous downstream processing
- Evaluating new methods for the purification of more complex products including cell and gene therapies
Next generation process development to improve process efficiency and intensity
- BPOG Technology Roadmap – First-hand updates before the 2017 launch
- Where can multi variate statistical analysis and predictive modelling be applied?
- Best practices for establishing fully integrated continuous biomanufacturing
- What is the BPOG 5 year vision for integration of disposable technologies?
Real-time bioprocess analytics for advanced process monitoring and product quality control
- In-process, online analytics, PAT and biosensors – How to integrate for faster, more reliable results?
- Integrating multicomponent process analytics to characterise cell culture processes
- Latest online monitoring tools for downstream and continuous bioprocessing?
- PAT and data management – Improve decision making by translating data into knowledge?
Vaccine manufacturing: Optimised approaches for improved productivity
- Emerging diseases and gaps in the current vaccines market
- What are the new technological approaches to vaccination?
- How can recombinant manufacturing ensure a higher quality product?
- Characterising products and processes - What are the regulators expectations?
- What are the barriers to new adjuvant commercialisation?
Improve cell line quality and throughput without compromising timelines
- How is industry evaluating and proving monoclonality? Does this meet regulatory expectations?
- Can CRISPR be used to improve CHO cell factories?
- Improving product quality of CHO cell lines through siRNA technology and microRNAs engineering
- Application of NGS to engineer and characterise cell lines
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
Meet, partner & be inspired by the industry's leading bioprocessing experts
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF BIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Focus Days and Site Visits
Pre Conference Workshop and Symposiums
- Continuous Processing - Challenges, Technologies, Processes, Economics & Strategy
- Integrating New Technologies into Bioprocess Characterisation and Validation
- Novel Vaccine Formulation and Stability
Followed by Site Visits
Post Conference Symposiums
Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- VIP Programme
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- 7 Streams in One Location - Meet and discuss with peers working in across all phases in bioprocess development
- Strategic Senior Level Leadership Boardroom
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions
- Live Labs Tour
- Site Visits
- Flash Presentation Updates
- Regulatory Breakfast Briefing
- BPI Innovation and Breakthrough Technology Award 2017
- Industry 4.0 – BPI Innovation Lab: “Reshaping Bioprocessing’s Future”
Highlights from BPI Europe 2016
BioProcess International European Summit 2016 in Vienna was the biggest ever. A very big thank you to everyone who attended; it was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones. Relive the week in our highlights video, or if you couldn’t make it, see what you missed out on and hopefully we’ll see you next year.
Partnering Opportunities at BPI
“With the BPI networking so strong, I have already booked BPI Amsterdam 2017” - Director, Cytena
“BPI 2016 is the best conference I have been to in the past 10 years” - Sales & Marketing Director, Purolite
“The BPI Live Lab tour was a great opportunity to see new technology and meet vendors that would not necessarily have been on my radar. It is a really good chance to get high level overviews in a punchy and effective format. I would recommend every attendee to take advantage of this opportunity” - Team Leader Downstream Process Development, Allergan Biologics
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities for BioProcess International Europe 2017.