Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management
Exhibitor Move In:
Exhibition set up will begin on:
Sunday, March 18th at 2:00pm-5:00pm.
All booths must be set and operational by 5:00pm on Monday, March 19, 2018.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018:
Wednesday, March 21, 2018:
Exhibitor Move Out:
Exhibition break down will begin on:
Wednesday, March 21st at 4:00pm-6:00pm.
and continue on:
Thursday, March 22nd at 8:00am-12:00pm.
Your BPI West exhibitor space includes:
All 10’x10’ booths will be set with:
- 8’ high white back drape
- 3’ high white side rail
- 7”x 44” one-line identification booth sign
You will need to order (NOT included with your booth):
- Audio/Visual services
- Additional furniture
To order any AV or Internet for your booth, please order through the AV Vendor Hilton Parc: AV Order Form.
To order any Electric for your booth, please order through the Electric Vendor Freeman: Electrical and Internet form.
Please see Shepard Exposition Services shipping information, instructions and pricing. All packages must be sent through Shepard Exposition’s Advanced Warehouse, by March 9th, to be delivered directly to your booth at the event.
- Shepard Exposition Services will start accepting packages on February 20th, 2018.
- The deadline for advanced shipping to the warehouse is March 9th, 2018.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Shea Hochenberger (Shea.Hochenberger@KNect365.com).
Your Complimentary Passes
To register your passes, please use the Exhibitor Registration Portal
- Enter the full contact details of each of your attendees and click submit to complete the registration.
- You will need to go back to the link above for each attendee's registration.
- Please do not exceed your allotted number of passes, please refer to your sponsorship agreement for your number of allotted passes.
- Speakers will automatically be registered, so please do not use your allotments to register speakers.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes, please email these changes to Shea.Hochenberger@KNect365.com.
As a partner, you are entitled to purchase additional passes at a group discount. To inquire about purchasing additional passes, please contact Sarah Scarry in our Group Sales Department. George.Barber@knect365.com or 646-895-7430
Reserve your Room at BPI West
Our team has prepared a block of discounted hotel rooms at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square for you to make your visit both stress-free and cost-effective. Please book your hotel room by visiting the website (https://lifesciences.knect365.com/bpi-west/plan-your-visit) or calling the reservation line noted below before the reservation deadline to receive the discounted rate. All discounted room rates are subject to availability, so we encourage you to book your room early.
The Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O’Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Reservations Toll Free: 1.800.HILTONS
When calling please reference the group code ‘ITC” or the group name BPI West
Rate: $375.00 for a standard room plus applicable taxes – additional room types available.
Reservation Cut-off Deadline: February 15th, 2018
General questions about the service kit, registration, or event logistics:
Shea Hochenberger, Operations Coordinator
For questions about your specific sales contract or marketing add-ons: