3M and Biotech Week Boston are sponsoring the Women in BioProcess Roundtable event, where we’ll be connecting women in bioprocessing for a special leadership discussion and luncheon exploring diversity and career development in the industry.
Participants will network with pioneers in the field, learn more about bioprocess career trajectories, and create personal connections with women scientists and executives across a variety of companies. Deeper discussion and mentorship opportunities are included in the event.
- Network with pioneers in the bioprocess field
- Learn from women leaders across a cross-section of companies
- Create personal connections with other women scientists
- Be considered for participation in an ongoing women in bioprocess mentorship program
Sanchayita Ghose, Ph.D., Director, Downstream Process Development, Biologics Process Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Wei Moline, VP and GM of 3M SPSD, Industrial Business Group, 3M
- Hanne Bak, Ph.D., VP, Pre-clinical Manufacturing & Process Development, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Birgit Schoeberl, Ph.D., Consultant, Independent Consultants
- Lynne Krummen, Ph.D., Vice President of Technical Development of Biologics, Genentech
- Luba Greenwood, Ph.D., Vice President of M&A and Business Development, Roche and Professor, Boston University School of Law
- Christina Scully, Executive Director of Global Biologics Quality, Bristol-Myers Squibb
3M is offering this opportunity to current and future women leaders in science
*Limited Availability. All registrations are subject to 3M approval.