September 25-28, 2017
Hynes Convention Center,
WHERE THE HEART, TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS OF SCIENCE CONVERGE
Biotech Week Boston is the destination where passionate scientists and innovators converge to partner and share ground breaking data, research and ideas
Our team is actively working on putting together the BWB 2017 agenda. Sign up for email updates below to receive program announcements and registration offers.
What's in Store for Biotech Week Boston 2017?
An Exhibit Hall Unlike Any Other
- Access the latest innovations and technologies across bioprocessing, cell & gene therapies and more from an exhibit hall of 200+ solutions providers
- Learn what's driving innovation and disruption in the Theater Zone, a dedicated space for interactive sessions on niche and late-breaking developments in technology and science
- Relax in one of the lounges designed to optimize your informal networking and one-to-one meetings
Simple Yet Effective Partnering Opportunities
- Achieve greater speed, efficiency and product certainty by finding the right technology and service providers
- Meet new partners and acquisition targets for peer networking, business development, licensing, and strategic partnerships
- All attendees get access to the Biotech Week Boston app, which provides you access to the attendee list and allows you to pre-schedule meetings before you arrive in Boston
Celebration of Key Industry Achievements
Biotech Week Boston brings together the best content and understands that the social activities are just as important for networking.
- Evening cocktail receptions
- Live music entertainment
- Women's Leadership Dinner
Hear from Influential and Innovative Thought Leaders in Pharma and Biotech
The Numbers Speak for Themselves
The largest bioprocessing event bringing you the science, technologies and partners needed to accelerate promising biologics towards commercial success.
Evaluate next-generation tools and technologies from a global network of solutions providers to accelerate speed, efficiency and ROI.
CELL & GENE THERAPY BIOPROCESSING & COMMERCIALIZATION
The most focused event for cost-effective and efficient cell, gene and immunotherapy approaches.
Cell & Gene Therapy BioProcessing & Commercialization meeting delivers the focused science and business content designed specifically for the cell therapy and regenerative medicine fields, while providing a pivotal gathering place for connecting industry, funding sources, government and academia.
The gateway to capital, innovation, and partners in the life sciences. Gain access to the industry’s leading partnering system, global decision makers, and unsurpassed knowledge and networking to propel your business.
Cell & Gene Therapy CEO
Cell & Gene Therapy CEO is an off-the-record networking forum for CEOs, high-level decision makers, researchers in cell therapy, gene therapy, and regenerative medicine. Healthcare investors also attend. Intimate discussions focus on debating business model efficiencies, financing, regulatory issues, market access and reimbursement, novel partnerships, manufacturing and delivery challenges.
With the help of a stellar panel of judges, Xconomy will honor the people, companies, and organizations that make the Boston life sciences community one of the most vibrant innovation centers in the world. The Xconomy Awards will be presented during a gala dinner and reception at the Hynes Convention Center, home base for Biotech Week Boston.
Xconomy Boston's Life Science Disruptors
Disruption in biotech can come in different forms, from new technologies that can change the face of medicine, to ideas and initiatives that can challenge the status quo. Boston has both of these in spades, with ambitious biotech startups bent on transforming drug development and industry leaders unafraid to tackle the sector’s toughest issues. But which new companies are forging the most radical paths and are poised to become the biggest disruptors? What is their approach to building a great biotech company, and how are their founders working with leading venture capital investors to pull it off?
Join Xconomy for this annual evening event featuring candid stories from some of New England’s most radical company leaders, founders, and VC backers out to change the game in biotech.