5 -7 November 2019
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY TO ACCELERATE YOUR BIOLOGICS AND NOVEL MOLECULES TOWARDS COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Apply practical case studies from global mammalian and microbial experts working across upstream, downstream and manufacturing facility design
Access innovative science from the brightest minds working across microbial and mammalian bioproduction
Below is a list of early confirmed speakers for BioProduction 2019. Check back often as we will continue adding in speakers through May and June 2019.
Improve efficiency across all phases of Biomanufacturing
The BioProduction 2019 agenda features 5 concurrent streams of content covering the entire spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and production. Your main conference pass allows you to attend any sessions across all 5 streams, providing you with a customisable learning experience.
Upstream Processing & Cell Culture
- Hear experiences in applying online control and monitoring to cell culture processes
- Overcome the challenges of upstream production of novel molecules
- Learn how to increase the speed of upstream process development using modelling techniques
- Understand how to improve upstream performance by optimising cell culture media
Manufacturing Strategy, Technology and Smart Factories
- Examine next generation facility design to increase capacity, intensity and efficiency
- Adapting biological plants for smaller volume products
- Stay on top of single use standardisation to ensure supply chain security
- Master integrated end to end continuous manufacturing
- Catch new case studies on downstream process development
- Discuss alternative capture methods and whether Protein A should be used
- Explore considerations for the capture and purification of novel molecules
- Be informed about the benefits of online monitoring during purification
- Discover new approaches to optimise cell harvest and downstream processing
- Tackle production of complex and novel molecules using yeast and E. coli
- Explore the latest online monitoring tools developed for microbial manufacturing
- Uncover how automation, miniaturisation and robotics can accelerate microbial characterisation and validation
- Apply best practices by understanding industry leading benchmarks on method development, validation, and transfer
- Ensure regulatory success by understanding global regulatory requirements for bioanalytical method development
- Increase the speed of your method development time
- Discuss strategies for automating bioassays to increase speed and lower costs
Network with biomanufacturing decision makers
SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AT BIOPRODUCTION & BioAnalytical and Formulation
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential Bioprocessing folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Capitalize on the opportunity to engage 500+ decision makers seeking manufacturing technologies and services to accelerate their biologics and novel molecules towards commercial success! For details contact Luke Pickering at Luke.Pickering@knect365.com or call +44 203 377 3553.