Technology breakthroughs in clinical and commercial biomanufacturing
Maximise downstream yield and purity whilst reducing purification steps
- How are companies implementing and validating continuous downstream processing?
- Quality control and real-time monitoring – what are the latest online analysis tools for continuous manufacturing?
- What are the best practices for establishing integrated continuous biomanufacturing?
- What are the latest and smartest purification techniques to meet upstream demand?
- Which new techniques are being developed for the purification of more complex molecules?
- Integrating single use systems downstream processing – How to transfer to a disposable DSP system
Enhancing cell culture critical quality attributes to shorten timeframes
- Cell culture media development and feed optimisation – How to improve productivity without impacting product quality?
- Raw material variability – What tools and control strategies are industry implementing?
- What are the critical steps for translating HTPD scale down models to scale up success?
- Translation from fed-batch to integrated perfusion systems – What are the best practices?
- PAT and real-time monitoring methods – How to integrate to characterise cell culture processes
Facilities of the future for process improvements
- Multiproduct flexible facilities – what are company strategies for revamping traditional facilities for fast product turnovers?
- Hybrid facilities – How to reduce carbon footprint through the integration of SU and stainless steel facilities?
- Single use systems – What are the realities and challenges of implementing disposable facilities?
- What are the cost effective manufacturing strategies for novel therapies?
- Highly active biopharmaceuticals – How are companies developing biosafety measures for ADCs and bispecifics?
- Process and technology transfer- what are the best practices for a seamless transfer?
- Process improvements in commercial manufacturing- what are the key considerations for change control?
Network with 350+ biomanufacturing decision makers
Highlights from Bioproduction 2015
Bioproduction 2015 took place on the 14-15 October in Dublin. The biopharmaceutical industry has made a capital investment of approximately $8 billion in new facilities in Ireland. With most of this coming in the last 10 years, representing close to the biggest wave of investment in new biotech facilities anywhere in the world. Bioproduction 2015 created the ideal environment to network with industry leaders, and to exchange thoughts and ideas.
Over 60 pioneering biomanufacturing leaders
Meet, partner & be inspired by the industry's leading biomanufacturing experts
- Strategic Senior Level Leadership Boardroom
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions
- Interactive Hubs and On the Floor Roundtable Discussions
- Bringing the New Manufacturing Sites to You: Spotlight Focus on New Facility Design and Development in Ireland and UK
- Inspirational Speaker
- Live Labs Tour
- Site Visit to NIBRT
- Bioproduction webinar Series for year round updates
Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- 160 On-site meetings in 2015
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- VIP Programme
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
Pre Conference Workshop and Symposiums
- Continuous processing – Challenges, technologies, processes, economics & strategy
- Biosimilars: Analysis, production & comparability assessment strategies
- Advances in Drug Product Manufacturing and Fill Finish Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Site visit to NIBRT
Post Conference Symposiums
Europe’s leading biomanufacturing conference in the Irish capital
The biopharmaceutical industry has made a capital investment of approximately $8 billion in new facilities in Ireland. With most of this coming in the last 10 years, representing close to the biggest wave of investment in new biotech facilities anywhere in the world.
- 9 of the Top 10 World’s Biopharmaceutical Companies
- 120 Pharmaceutical Companies Operate in Ireland
- 8th Largest Producer of Pharmaceuticals in the World
- 33 FDA Approved Pharma & Biopharma Plants
- €55BN in Annual Exports World’s Pharmaceutical Companies
The Citywest Hotel is conveniently located on the N7 within easy reach of Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport (each of which is a mere 25 minutes away) and the hills of Wicklow and the plains of Kildare. The hotel has a Luas light-rail stop on its doorstep, which will take you to the City Centre in just 30 minutes.
Saggart, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Please click here for a location map of the venue
Reduced Rate Accommodation
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa.
Please click here to book reduced rate accommodation at the Citywest Hotel Dublin. Please enter the promotional code BIOP16 to access the discounted rates.
Please click here to book alternative accommodation options
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT BIOPRODUCTION
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553