Informa Life Sciences is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Senior Scientist at Abbott Labartories
1. Danielle McAnally, Khandaker Siddiquee, Haleli Sharir,Feng Qi and Layton Harris Smith A systematic approach to identify biased agonists of the apelin receptor through high-throughput screening. SLAS discovery (2017). Accepted.
2. Bin Li, Khandaker Siddiquee and Ma Sha. The Eppendorf BioFlo® 320 Bioprocess Control Station:An Advanced System for High Density Escherichia coli Fermentation. Eppendorf APPLICATION NOTE No. 340 I January 2015.
3. Khandaker Siddiquee and Ma Sha. Billion-Cell Hypoxic Expansion of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in BioBLU® 5c Single-Use Vessels. BioProcessing Journal; Summer 2015, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p22-31. 9p.
4. Khandaker Siddiquee and Ma Sha. Microcarrier-based expansion of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells in shake flasks. BioProcess J, 2014; 12(4): 32-38.
5. Khandaker Siddiquee, Jessica Hampton, Danielle McAnally, L T May and Layton Harris Smith. Apelin receptor mediated allosteric trans-inhibition of the angiotensin II type 1 receptor. Br J Pharmacol. 2013 Mar;168(5):1104-17. Danielle McAnally, Michael Vicchiarelli, Khandaker Siddiquee and Layton Harris Smith. In Vivo Rapid Assessment of Compound Exposure (RACE) for Profiling the Pharmacokinetics of Novel Chemical Probes. Curr Protoc Chem Biol. 2012 Dec 1; 4(4): 299–309.
6. Lolo Wal Marzan, Khandaker Siddiquee and Kazuyuki Shimizu. Metabolic regulation of an fnr gene knockout Escherichia coli under oxygen limitation. Bioengineered Bugs; 2011, November/December; 2:6, 1-7.
7. Patrick T. Gunning, Matthew P. Glenn, Khandaker Siddiquee,William P. Katt, Eric Masson,Said M. Sebti, James Turkson, and Andrew D. Hamilton. Targeting Protein-Protein Interactions: Suppression of Stat3 Dimerization with Rationally Designed Small-Molecule, Nonpeptidic SH2 Domain Binders. Chembiochem; 2008, Nov; 24; 9(17):2800-3.
8. Khandaker Siddiquee and James Turkson. Stat3 as a Target for Inducing Apoptosis in Solid and Hematological Tumors. Cell research; 2008; 18(2):254-67.
9. Khandaker Siddiquee, Shumin Zhang, Wayne C. Guida, Michelle A. Blaskovich, Benjamin Greedy, Harshani Lawrence , Richard Jove, Said Sebti and James Turkson. A chemical probe inhibitor of Stat3 identified through structure based high throughput virtual screening induces antitumor cell effects. Proceeding National Academy of Science (PNAS); 2007; 104: 7391-7396.
10. Khandaker Siddiquee, Patrick Gunning,Willaim Katt, Shumin Zang, Christopher Schroeck, Said Sebti, Richard Jove, Andrew Hamilton and James Turkson. An oxazole based small-molecule disruption of Stat3 dimerization modulates Stat3 protein stability and processing and induces antitumor cell effects. ACS Chemical Biology; 2007; 2 (12): 787-798.
11. P.T. Gunning, W.P. Katt, M. Glenn, K. Siddiquee, J.S. Kim, R. Jove, S.M. Sebti, J. Turkson, A.D. Hamilton. Isoform selective inhibition of STAT1 or STAT3 homodimerization via peptidomimetic probes:Structural recognition of STAT SH2 domains. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters; 2007; 17: 1875-1878.
12. Anupama, K., Sekharam, M., Cilenti, L., Siddiquee, K., Khaled, A., Zervos, A.S., Carter,B., Turkson,J., and Jove,R. Resveratrol inhibits Src and Stat3 signaling and induces apoptosis of malignant cells containing activated Stat3 protein. Mol.Cancer Ther; 2006; 5(3):621-9.
13. Dayanidhi Sarkar, Khandaker Siddiquee*, Araúzo-Bravo MJ, Takahiro Oba, and Kazuyuki Shimizu. Effect of cra gene knockout together with edd and iclR genes knockout on the metabolism in Escherichia coli. Archive of microbiology; 2008, Nov; 190(5):559-71. *: equal contribution.
14. M.M. Hoq, K. Siddiquee, H. Kawasaki and Tatsuji Seki. Keratinolytic activity of Some Newly Isolated Bacillus species. Journal of Biological Sciences; 2005; 5(2): 193-200.
15. K. Siddiquee, M.J. Aruzo- Bravo and Kazuyuki Shimizu. Metabolic flux analysis of pykF mutant Escherichia coli based on 13C labeling experiments together with measurements of enzyme activities and intracellular metabolite concentrations. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology; 2004; 63: 407-417.
16. K. Siddiquee, M.J. Aruzo- Bravo and Kazuyuki Shimizu.Effect of a pyruvate kinase (pykF- gene) knockout mutation on the control of gene expression and metabolic fluxes in Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiology Letters; 2004; 235(1): 25-33.
17. M. A. Hoque, K. Siddiquee and Kazuyuki Shimizu. Metabolic control analysis of gene-knockout Escherichia coli based on the inverse flux analysis with experimental verification. Biochemical Engineering Journal; 2004; 19(1):53-59.