Moderator Sanchayita Ghose, Ph.D. - Director, Downstream Process Development, Biologics Process Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Panelist Wei Moline - VP and GM of 3M SPSD, Industrial Business Group, 3M
Panelist Hanne Bak, Ph.D. - Vice President, Pre-clinical Manufacturing & Process Development, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Panelist Birgit Schoeberl, Ph.D. - Senior Vice President, Scientific Value, GNS Healthcare
Panelist Lynne Krummen, Ph.D. - Vice President of Technical Development of Biologics, Roche/Genentech
Panelist Luba Greenwood, Ph.D. - Vice President, Global Mergers & Acquisition, Business Development, Roche Diagnostic
Panelist Christina Scully - General Manager of Devens Biologics Centre of Excellence Site, Bristol-Myers Squibb
3M and Biotech Week Boston are sponsoring the Women in BioProcess Roundtable event, where we’ll be connecting women in bioprocessing for a special leadership discussion and luncheon exploring diversity and career development in the industry.
Participants will network with pioneers in the field, learn more about bioprocess career trajectories, and create personal connections with women scientists and executives across a variety of companies. Deeper discussion and mentorship opportunities are included in the event.
• Network with pioneers in the bioprocess field
• Learn from women leaders across a cross-section of companies
• Create personal connections with other women scientists
• Be considered for participation in an ongoing women in bioprocess mentorship program
3M is offering this opportunity to current and future women leaders in science
Sanchayita Ghose, Ph.D., Director, Downstream Process Development, Biologics Process Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Wei Moline, VP and GM of 3M SPSD, Industrial Business Group, 3M
- Hanne Bak, Ph.D., VP, Pre-clinical Manufacturing & Process Development, Regeneron Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Birgit Schoeberl, Ph.D., Consultant, Independent Consultants
- Lynne Krummen, Ph.D., Vice President of Technical Development of Biologics, Genentech
- Luba Greenwood, Ph.D., Vice President of M&A and Business Development, Roche and Professor, Boston University School of La
- Christina Scully, Executive Director of Global Biologics Quality, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Register for this Roundtable Luncheon (you may also register for this luncheon during your online registration for BPI)
*All registrations are subject to 3M approval