BPI Provides the Solutions Needed to Move Drug Candidates Closer to Approval
The Most Innovative Science
Capitalize on 225+ case studies and new data presentations from global thought leaders to improve integration, productivity and cost savings across the entire bioprocessing spectrum.
The Largest Exhibition Devoted to Biomanufacturing
Accelerate your drug product to market by accessing innovative products and technologies from 160+ global exhibitors devoted to serving the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
The Right Partners for You
Establish successful partnerships with 1800+ bioprocessing professionals made up of global innovators, suppliers, academia and associations who can help you achieve commercial success for your novel therapeutics.
Speakers on The BPI 2017 Agenda
Improve integration, productivity and cost savings in your current line of work by hearing case studies and new data from experts working across the entire bioprocessing spectrum.
Five Tracks Covering The Entire Bioprocessing Spectrum
Your main conference pass provides access to any presentation across all five concurrent tracks.
- Manufacturing Optimization and Process Intensification
- Manufacturing Case Studies of Complex, Novel and Niche Molecules
- New Concepts in Facility Design and Multi-Product Facilities
- Manufacturing for Legacy, Late Stage or Commercial Products
- Continuous Processing Integration in Biomanufacturing
- Raw Material Control; Single-use Implementation
DRUG PRODUCT, FILL FINISH & FORMULATIONS
- Novel and Adaptive Drug Product-Fill Finish Technologies
- Drug Product Process Validation and Control Strategies
- Alternative Protein Drying Technologies; New Trends in Lyophilization
- High Protein Concentration Formulations
- Formulations Strategies for Challenging and Complex Molecules
- Visual Inspections, Primary Packaging, Particulates and Container Closure
ANALYTICAL & QUALITY
- Implementation of Novel Analytical Technologies for Biologics
- Analytical Strategies for Complex and Next-Generation Biologics
- High-throughput Analytical Methods and Automation
- Analytical Control Strategies and Analytics to Support Quality-by-Design
- Analytical Methods for Biosimilars and Glycan Analysis
- Quality Risk Assessments throughout the Product Lifecycle
CELL CULTURE & UPSTREAM PROCESSING
- Optimizing Transition from Discovery into Early Stage Development
- Applying Omics and Systems Biology
- Cell Line Development and Optimization
- Improving Efficiency, Productivity and Timelines in Cell Culture
- Integration of Analytical Methodologies and Technologies
RECOVERY & PURIFICATION
- Innovations at the Interface of R&D, Harvest, and Formulations
- Advances in Analytical Development, PAT and QbD
- Novel Approaches for Non-Chromatographic Purification
- High-Throughput Process Development
- Process Modeling
Present a Scientific Poster
Highlight your company's latest research findings by presenting a scientific poster, which will be displayed in the exhibit & poster hall during the event. The deadline to submit your poster is August 25, 2017.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Highlight your company's expertise to a global audience of 1800+ bioprocessing scientists and decision makers. A wide variety of options are available to accommodate your company's goals and budget.