5 - 6 September 2018
Biopesticides: Formulation, Regulation & Commercialisation
Thank you to everyone who attended CIR 2017
CIR is getting bigger and better for 2018! Stay tuned for more info...
We explored the regulatory landscape and new technologies in 2017
Master Biopesticide registration
- Join the debate: Are data requirements too harsh?
- Feedback from the EU Minor Uses Coordination Facility
- Member state insight from; UK, Denmark and Austria
- What are your peers doing to wrestle with the challenges? Find out...
Explore novel ideas for Biopesticides
- Discover the secrets of long lasting Biopesticides
- Top tips to formulate a successful Biopesticide
- Words of wisdom from BASF and Marrone Bio Innovations
- Hear what's new in academic research
- Uncover the latest approved active ingredients
Make your Biopesticides more commercially viable
- South America: Pitfalls and market access
- Debating the success of biopesticides: Put yourself in the end user's shoes
- Biopesticides on a global scale: Where should you be spending your money?
- Is training end users the answer?
- PPPs, politics and regulatory approval - what's the problem?
Direct feedback from Member states and Industry experts in 2017
The best networking at CIR 2017
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for 2018
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 20 7017 7742
CIR & Agbio Beach Party 2016
In 2016, to make the most of the beautiful location in Côte d'Azur, after a day of fruitful discussions and hot industry topics delegates were transported from the congress center to a private beach for networking, drinks and food. With such a successful turnout, we gathered at the beach for sundowners once again 2017!
Check out our 2016 beach party highlights video to see how the night unraveled.
Are you interested in sponsoring the 2018 evening networking drinks and entertainment?
To find out more about how you can be involved with the 2018 evening networking drinks and entertainment please contact our Business Development Manager, Alexander Zenonos
Tel: +44 (0) 207 017 7742
Have a look at the highlights from CIR 2016
Biopesticdes is a part of the CIR conference including Biocidal Products Regulation, REACH and AgChem Forum. Across these 4 events, CIR attracts over 300 attendees providing a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and find out the latest happenings industry.