Come and explore the regulatory landscape and new technologies
Master Biopesticide registration
- Join the debate: Are data requirements too harsh?
- Feedback from the EU Minor Uses Coordination Facility
- Member state insight from; UK, Denmark and Austria
- What are your peers doing to wrestle with the challenges? Find out...
Explore novel ideas for Biopesticides
- Discover the secrets of long lasting Biopesticides
- Top tips to formulate a successful Biopesticide
- Words of wisdom from BASF and Marrone Bio Innovations
- Hear what's new in academic research
- Uncover the latest approved active ingredients
Make your Biopesticides more commercially viable
- South America: Pitfalls and market access
- Debating the success of biopesticides: Put yourself in the end user's shoes
- Biopesticides on a global scale: Where should you be spending your money?
- Is training end users the answer?
- PPPs, politics and regulatory approval - what's the problem?
Direct feedback from Member states and Industry experts
The best networking at CIR
Have a look at the highlights from CIR 2016
Biopesticdes is a part of the CIR conference including Biocidal Products Regulation, REACH and AgChem Forum. Across these 4 events, CIR attracts over 400 attendees providing a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and find out the latest happenings industry.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 20 7017 7742