6 - 8 April 2020
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi & Palais des Congrès Marrakech,
Gain Biocontrol Market Share in Africa & Develop Business By Networking with Biocontrol Producers & Distributors
Hosted in conjunction with IBMA, get unrivalled content to help you succeed with your biocontrol strategy in Africa
Network. Explore. Learn.
...with industry leaders including Elephant Vert, Bioiberica, and many more
- Utilize our NEW networking platform, partneringONE® to guarantee face-2-face meetings
- A networking evening reception, extended lunches, networking breaks and dedicated time for meetings means more networking opportunities than any other bioncontrol event held in Africa in 2020
- Meet over 40 exhibitors who can help with market access in Africa as well as those who have products available for distribution
...the latest biological products that are developed for African pests
- Understand the full potential of biopesticides as part of IPM strategies for fall armyworm in Africa with insight from M2i Biocontrol and the ICGBE, South Africa
- Hear the latest scientific developments linked to fusarium oxysporum bioherbicide and biological seed treatments
- Mass trapping strategy with the biological attractant to control fruit flies in African countries
...from 20+ industry case studies-real take home messages to implement back in the office
- The Toothpick Project: The appeal to farmers, how to secure their access to the technology and partnerships
- Bee vectoring of microbials as a promising opportunity for Africa: A low energy and no water alternative to spraying
- Formulating biologicals for seed treatment: Fundamentals of formulation techniques and adapting formulation strategies to ensure success
Featured Content On:
A SWOT analysis regarding the current situation regarding commercial production units, practices, crops and awareness of final users will be revealed
- Benefit from featured analysis highlighting the current status of biocontrol in Morocco
- Access the latest reports on the evolution of biological control agents used, with a focus on success stories
The regional and inter-regional cooperation across Africa allows for strategic market development. Imme Gerke, IDRG, suggests that when establishing a new product all 54 countries are considered as one. This can be achieved by:
- Building on the commonalities
- Using the differences as an opportunity to build commercial bridges
DISTRIBUTION AND FARMER NETWORK
Explore he distribution network in Africa and discuss some of the biggest problems facing farmers, including labour, inputs and how to manage this with realistic solutions.
- Gain feedback and insight from product distributors and farmers/growers
- Get to grips with all biocontrol matters through the looking glass of the local community
Our Industry Leaders..
Biocontrol Africa at a glance!
Co-located with New Ag International Africa
Biocontrol Africa will be co-located with New Ag International Africa. Get access to over 400 attendees across both events with one ticket price:
- 10+ content sessions covering market trends, market access, regulation, R&D, investment, business strategy and product innovation
- Meet contacts who can open doors to the African market
- Form partnerships and develop ongoing business relationships in Africa
AGROCHEMICAL TRAINING INTERNATIONAL | ATI
ATI is the official training partner of Biocontrol Africa providing both online and classroom based learning. Our interactive e-learning courses looking at conventional pesticides and biopesticides, allow individuals or teams to access training from anywhere around the globe. Our customised training team develop unique courses designed to meet both company and employee training requirements on a broad range of topics. These bespoke trainings can be delivered either onsite or digitally to any location.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT BIOCONTROL AFRICA
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.