June 13 - 15, 2016
Parc 55 Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
PERFECT THE BIOCHEMISTRY BEHIND ADC SYNTHESIS, VACCINE AND NANOPARTICLE CONJUGATION
Thank you to everyone for attending this year's event.
Please join us at next year's meeting, scheduled for June 2017 in San Diego, CA. Sign up for email updates below for program updates.
Where the drug discovery community gathers to
Develop Platforms to Support Novel Linkers and Payloads
- Explore how the new class of DNA-alkylating agents are designed and synthesized
- Mitigate toxicity risks and ensure proper potency with the latest data from Genentech and Immunogen
Take Your Products from Discovery to Commercialization
- Combat analytical and characterization challenges with new data from MedImmune
- Learn how Pfizer evaluates molecular complexity and critical quality attributes
- Assess late stage commercial readiness with experts from Celgene, Medimmune, and Pfizer
Share Breakthroughs and Advances in Bioconjugation
- Hear the latest data on bispecific, nano-particle, and vaccine conjugation
- Eliminate heterogeneity and increase the therapeutic window with new data from GSK and Pfizer
The Leading Bioconjugates Meeting
2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors.
If you are interested about future opportunities, please contact Patricia Rose at email@example.com.