Ensure optimal strategies for medical device biocompatibility testing and evaluations through crucial ISO 10993 updates and expert feedback
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's Biocompatibility for Medical Devices
Thank you for another successful year at Biocompatibility for Medical Devices
We would like to extend a very big thank you to everyone who attended this year's Biocompatibility for Medical Devices. The event delivered the latest ISO 10993 and FDA guidance updates for compliant biocompatibility strategies; provided direct access to the 3 key stakeholders: Competent Authority, Notified Body and industry; and brought the biocompatibility community together for stimulating discussion, ample networking and industry benchmarking. It was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as lots of new ones.
2016 Sponsor & Exhibitor Testimonials:
“Good event to contact and network with the right people in this business” - Toxikon
"Very well organized. Linda and Lidia were especially helpful in coordinating our sponsorship and increasing the visibility of our company" - GLR Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Implementation strategies and guidance across all aspects of biocompatibility testing and evaluations
Latest ISO 10993 revisions and new FDA guidance updates for compliant biocompatibility strategies
- How can the TTC approach be practically applied to everyday work?
- The chemical characterisation risk assessment approach - how are companies applying this?
- Biocompatibility evaluation of medical devices for global registrations: What is the case in EU, US, Japan and China?
- ISO/TR 10993-22 and expectations for nanomaterials - what is the latest status?
Direct access to the FDA, Notified Body and industry representatives
- TÜV SÜD provide practical advice on biocompatibility submissions
- Understand the power of material characterisation for biological evaluation of medical device wearables - insight from UL MDT
- Geistlich Pharma AG provide an update on the key impacts of the European Medical Device Regulations (MDR) on biocompatibility testing
Networking and knowledge exchange with your peers
- Get your questions answered with our interactive sessions:
- Extended Session: Country-Specific Global Requirements Round Tables including Japan, China and South Korea
Notified Bodies Problem Solving Session: Practical advice on biocompatibility submissions
Flash case studies on applying the chemical characterisation risk assessment approach
Interactive Panel Discussion on sharing experiences with the TTC approach
- Also join a shared plenary session and hear from a Patient Inventor & Advocate with our co-located meeting: Drug Device Combination Products - visit the website
Bringing together biocompatibility experts for focused networking
Meet, benchmark and be inspired by the industry's leading experts
Meet with the biocompatibility community for improved knowledge, networking and experience exchange
Who Can You Expect to Meet?
Senior Director/Director/Head of/Manager/Associate
- QA / Quality Assurance
- RA / Regulatory Affairs
- R&D / R&D Engineer
- Materials Specialist / Material Characterization / Material Expert
- Product Safety
Evening Drinks Reception
- Grab a drink and join your peers for an evening of socialising.
2 Conferences in 1 Location
- The meeting will be co-located with our Drug Device Combination Products conference, providing enhanced networking opportunities and a platform for cross-functional discussion.
Meet our 25+ experts and thought leaders for 2016
Medical Device Training International | MDTI
MDTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of Medtech professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including clinical evaluations, clinical investigations, regulatory affairs, combination products, PMS and vigilance, In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD)and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.