20-21 November 2019
ISO 10993: Are you biocompatible?
Tackle Testing Methods, Evaluations, Risk and Regulations With Competent Authority, Notified Body and Industry Guidance.
Best Practice Biocompatibility: Expert Guidance For Testing And Evaluations
Take control of your biocompatibility strategy:
- Discuss the common biocompatibility pitfalls and understand how they can be avoided
- Assess the latest alternatives to animal testing
- Hear direct Competent Authority and Notified Body feedback
- Biocompatibility around the world - asses harmonisation of ISO 10993 in EU, US and China
- Gain clarification on the guidance surrounding chemical characterisation and toxicological risk assessment
Hear from ISO/TC 194 experts at the heart of ISO 10993:
- Christian Pellevoisin, Scientific Director, Episkin Academy, France
- James Moore, Senior Scientist, W.L. Gore, USA
- Christopher Parker, Associate Department Head In-Vivo Biocompatibility, Toxikon and member, ISO/TC 194/WG 10 Implantation working group
Practical industry feedback to take back to your office:
- Understanding how to manage TTC: What should manufacturers do with the information?
- Hear about the work Abbott is doing on Thrombogenicity Testing and the High Failure Rate
- Cytotoxicity failures? Understand how to deal with them with Philippe Hasgall, Principal Scientist, Zimmer Biomet, Switzerland
Hear from the best and brightest in biocompatibility
Competent Authority, Notified Body and industry experts provide practical advice and case studies demonstrating good practice for biocompatibility testing.
Surround yourself with biocompatibility experts
This year marks the 11th annual Biocompatibility for Medical Devices! That's over 10 years of; changes to the ISO 10993 standards; regulatory updates; expert speaker line-ups; dedicated content; Q&As; case studies; panel discussions; knowledge exchange; networking and so much more. Want to be part of it? Register your pass today...
Meet, benchmark, and be inspired by the industry's leading experts
Connect and discuss with a biocompatibility network of influencers and innovators to exchange experience and enhance your knowledge.
Pre-Conference Workshop: An Introduction to Biocompatibility
Let us help you get to grips with Biocompatibility. We're covering it all – from an introduction of biocompatibility basics and medical devices to risk assessment and regulatory safety requirements (and everything in between). This is your chance to pick up top tips and tricks for biocompatibility testing before diving into the main event. This practical workshop on testing strategies will bring you up to speed.
Evening Drinks Reception
Grab a drink and join your peers for an evening of networking and socialising.
Who Can You Expect to Meet?
This conference brings together Senior Directors, Directors, Heads of, Managers, and Associates of:
QA / Quality Assurance, RA / Regulatory Affairs, Toxicology, R&D / R&D Engineering, Materials Specialist / Material Characterisation, Product Safety, and more...
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT Biocompatibility for Medical Devices 2019 in Barcelona
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Linda Cole: LCole@knect365lifesciences.com | +44 (20) 701 76631
Medical Device Training International | MDTI
MDTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of Medtech professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including clinical evaluations, clinical investigations, regulatory affairs, combination products, PMS and vigilance, In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD)and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.