Navigating new challenges under the BPR
Exploring Product Families, Mutual Recognition & Efficacy Testing
- Perspectives on biocidal product families: How are these are currently defined in the BPR?
- In-situ generated active substances: Challenges, solutions and recommendations for the future
- Treated Articles and biocides: A comprehensive overview of what we know to date
- Efficacy Testing: Proof of concept, benchmarks for performance and risk management
BPR Requirements: Regulator Feedback
- Member State feedback: Get the latest guidance from the UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy and Austria
- Sharing experiences with union authorisations so far and understanding the process involved
- Mutual Recognition: Understanding the process and challenges faced
- How do authorities process applications for same biocidal products?
Practically Preparing a Dossier under the BPR
- Interactive workshop: What is required in a dossier under the BPD compared to the BPR?
- Examining expectations for dossier preparation from different Member States
- How to prepare different types of dossiers under the BPR including single product, product family & major/minor changes
- Specifications on the technical requirements and pathways for dossier preparation
- Case examples of a successful dossier
Meet our expert speakers
THE BEST NETWORKING AT CIR
HAVE A LOOK AT THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM CIR 2016
Agchem Forum is a part of the CIR conference including Biocidal Products Regulation, REACH and Biopesticides. Across these 4 events, CIR attracts over 400 attendees providing a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and find out the latest happenings industry.
Click here to view the agenda