September 10, 2019
Westin Boston Waterfront,
Leverage insight from real-life BD experiences as you dissect the most relevant deals in Biotech
An invitation-only, off-the-record forum that brings together senior-level biopharma executives to network and share insights on the business challenges and opportunities impacting the industry.
New Name. New Direction.
Boston Biotech Conferences is now LeadingBiotech
Boston Biotech Conferences is moving in a new direction, including a new name! We’re working hard to create a more valuable experience for our intimate community of senior-level industry leaders through: ✓ Re-energized CEO events ✓ New leadership roles ✓ New format & pricing
Thank you to our 2018 BD Boston Steering Committee:
Meet the BD Boston Steering Committee, a distinguished group of industry thought leaders whose insights have helped shape our program into one that brings the most relevant players in business development to the table.
- Kees Been, President & CEO, Lysosomal Therapeutics, Inc.
- Christopher De Souza, Director, Broadview Ventures
- Rakhshita Dhar, Business Development, Roche
- Chris Garabedian, Chairman & CEO, Xontogeny
- John Hallinan, CBO, MassBio
- Arthur Hiller, CEO, Antyllus Therapeutics
- Phil McGurk, Business Development Lead, Inflammation & Immunology, Pfizer
- Imran Nasrullah, Director, Innovation Sourcing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ramani Varanasi, President & CEO, X-Biotix Therapeutics
Educational and a good opportunity to meet new people in our industry!