September 4, 2018
Hilton Boston Back Bay,
Leverage insight from real-life BD experiences as you dissect the most relevant deals in Biotech
An invitation-only, off-the-record forum that brings together senior-level biopharma executives to network and share insights on the business challenges and opportunities impacting the industry.
Thank you to our 2018 BD Boston Steering Committee:
Meet the BD Boston Steering Committee, a distinguished group of industry thought leaders whose insights have helped shape our program into one that brings the most relevant players in business development to the table.
- Kees Been, President & CEO, Lysosomal Therapeutics, Inc.
- Christopher De Souza, Director, Broadview Ventures
- Rakhshita Dhar, Business Development, Roche
- Chris Garabedian, Chairman & CEO, Xontogeny
- John Hallinan, CBO, MassBio
- Arthur Hiller, CEO, Antyllus Therapeutics
- Phil McGurk, Business Development Lead, Inflammation & Immunology, Pfizer
- Imran Nasrullah, Director, Innovation Sourcing, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ramani Varanasi, President & CEO, X-Biotix Therapeutics