February 26 – March 1, 2019
Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel,
THE ONLY EVENT IN ASIA BRINGING TOGETHER SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND PARTNERS TO ACCELERATE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE MOLECULES TO MARKET
Thank you to everyone who attended our 2018 meeting in Kyoto!
Sign up below for email update and registration offers for next year's meeting, held February 26 – March 1, 2019 in Tokyo!
Attend AsiaTIDES to Access the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global oligonucleotide and peptide developers currently in phase 2/3 clinical trials. Ensure product approval by hearing regulatory guidance and roadmaps to successful IND/IMPD submissions from industry leaders.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Improve your process development, analytical and manufacturing efforts by meeting with 20+ global technology leaders in the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall also features peer-submitted posters that contain new and unpublished research from global scientists working across all phases of oligonucleotide and peptide development.
Meet Your Next Partner at AsiaTIDES
Connect with 300+ oligonucleotide and peptide leaders across Asia, Europe and North America during networking lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions.
Global Experts Help Accelerate Your Molecules to Market
AsiaTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you to our advisors for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the AsiaTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Hiroaki Suga, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, School of Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Osamu Sato, Executive Director, R&D Planning Department, Daiichi Sankyo, Japan
- Daisuke Takahashi, Ph.D., Senior Principal Researcher, Bio-functional Molecular Chemistry Group, Research Institute for Bioscience Products & Fine Chemicals, Ajinomoto. Co., Inc., Japan
- Hideaki Sato, General Manager, Technical Support and Marketing, GeneDesign, Inc., Japan
- Robert Hagopian, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide Laboratories, USA
- Yasuhiro Hayashi, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Drug Discovery Group, R&D Division, AnGes MG, Inc., Japan
- Yusuke Kohno, Vice President, Jitsubo Co Limited, Japan
- Dong-ki Lee, Ph.D., Professor, Sungkyunkwan University and CEO & Founder, OliX Pharmaceuticals, Korea
- Shawn Lee, Ph.D., President and CEO, CPC Scientific, USA and China
- Patrick Lu, Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO, Sirnaomics, Inc., USA
- Michael McGinley, Manager- Core Products, Phenomenex, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Ph.D., Executive Director Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- El Djouhar Rekaï, Head of Peptide Products Operation, PolyPeptide Group, Belgium
- G. Susan Srivatsa, Ph.D., President, ElixinPharma, USA
- Dmitry Samarsky, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Silence Therapeutics, USA
- Mimoun Ayoub, Ph.D., Industry Expert
Meet the People Behind the Products and Get the Answers You Need
Connect with 300+ Oligo and Peptide Decision Makers
Reserve Your Exhibit Booth or Sponsorship Today!
Contact: Patrick Shaugnhessy | Patrick.Shaughnessy@knect365.com | +1-857-262-5325
Meet face-to-face with top-notch researchers and executives from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
Showcase your latest technology to our targeted audience of key decision-makers
Build invaluable relationships and form new partnerships that give you a competitive advantage in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific
Gain international exposure through our specialized marketing campaign
Network with international players in the industry
"AsiaTIDES was extremely productive. The senior players who attended and the intimacy of the conference afforded many opportunities for networking with current and potential collaborators. It's a great forum if you want to further your scientific knowledge and meet new partners."
Peter Lutwyche, Ph.D.
Chief Technical Operations Officer
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
"I've attended AsiaTIDES and must say that it's been the best RNAi Therapeutics-related conference in Asia that I have experienced. A great place to network, connect the East and West, and catch up with the latest cutting-edge science."
Dirk Haussecker, D. Phil
Assistant Professor, Medical Biotechnology
Dongguk University, South Korea
"The preeminent conference in Japan on the development of therapeutic oligos and peptides, and brings together a majority of the leaders in the field."
Patrick C. Reid, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
PeptiDream Inc., Japan