Exhibitor Resource Center
Exhibitors and Sponsors: below is information and links that will help you prepare for the 2018 Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics event coming up in San Diego in December.
Exhibitor Move In
- Monday, December 10th 8:00am – 2:00pm
All booths must be set and operational by 2:00pm on Monday, December 10, 2018
- Monday, December 10th 4:00pm – 7:15pm
- Tuesday, December 11th 9:45am – 7:15pm
- Wednesday, December 12th 9:45am – 2:10pm
Exhibitor Move Out
- Wednesday, December 12th 2:15pm – 5:15pm
General questions about the service kit, registration, or event logistics
Senior Operations Coordinator
Your Antibody booth space comes with
- Pipe and drape
- Carpet (the ballroom is carpeted in one color- you can order additional if you want)
- Company ID sign
You will need to order – does NOT come with booth
- Wireless Internet
- Any additional services
Exhibitor Service Kit
CLICK HERE to download the complete service kit.
The service kit includes
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- General Information
- Exhibitor Guidelines & Regulations
- Hotel Information & Parking Information
- Registration Information
- Shipping Information
- Poster Presentation Information
- Insurance & Liability
- Event Guide Ad
- Marketing Information
- Booth ID Sign Form
- Variance Allowance Form
- Onsite Contact Form
- Insurance Information
- Event Guide Ad Specs
Primary Contractor for this event is Shepard
For all order forms including: electrical, audio visual, and shipping; please follow this link to the Shepard portion of the exhibitor kit.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Kristin Wittreich (Kristin.Wittreich@knect365.com). Please register your complimentary passes by November 9, 2018
How to Register
1) Click here for the Exhibitor Registration Portal
2) Enter your email and the password provided to you by your Operations Contact in your welcome email
3) Complete the online forms for Sponsor/Exhibitor Delegate Passes and Booth Staff Passes - the portal will only allow you to enter the passes currently allotted to you in your partnership contract, you will be able to edit these names until November 9, 2018. If you would like to purchase additional passes please see below.
4) Complete the form for any 3rd party contractor names you will have coming to set up your booth - you are allowed unlimited contractor passes however please note these will not be given a badge but will need to check in and will be given a security wristband. Contractor passes are only valid for move-in and move-out days.
- Speakers will be automatically registered, so please do not use your allotments to register speakers.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes you can edit and delete at the bottom of each pass type form.
*Your complimentary Booth Staff Pass registration allows you full access to the Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Exhibit Hall & Events Only, and does not include access to the conference sessions.
Additional Booth Passes
If you need to register for passes over your allotment: That can be handled through Delegate Sales (Blake-Gavin Buna: Blake-Gavin.AbayaBuna@Knect365.com).
NOTE: If you are a company with a speaking session- please do NOT register your speaker using these passes. They are registered automatically when you submit your speaker form, which I will be collecting from you soon!
- Badges must be worn always.
- Security will be located at the entrances to the Exhibit Hall and will not permit entrance without a badge or authorized wristband (move-in and move out days)
- Business cards, stickers or other items may not cover badges.
- If full contact information is not complete or received during registration, then you will not be registered.
- Registration must be received by November 9, 2018
- Passes are non-transferable and are for advanced registered staff of sponsoring and/or exhibiting companies only. Any substitution must be authorized with a written letter of consent from the original registrant or the participating company.
- Loss of passes must be reported to show management immediately