24-26 February 2020
The Westin Miyako Kyoto,
THE ONLY EVENT IN ASIA PROVIDING THE LATEST SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND PARTNERS TO ACCELERATE ANTIBODY & PROTEIN THERAPIES, ADCS, BISPECIFICS AND IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY
World-renowned scientists sharing the latest technologies, R&D and clinical data to fast-track your next-generation therapeutics towards commercial success
Online registration is now closed. You can still register onsite at the event.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES, R&D ADVANCES AND CLINICAL DATA TO HELP YOU FAST-TRACK NEXT-GENERATION THERAPEUTICS TO MARKET
Improve Antibody “Drug-Like” Properties
- Gain new strategies for design, engineering and selection to help you improve the properties of your antibody drugs
- Find new delivery strategies to help you overcome biological barriers of antibodies
- Learn about the latest advances and challenges in Immuno-oncology drug development, including the clinical status of several new drugs
Scientific Case Studies with New Data
- Hear case studies of Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) development programs including presentations from Daiichi Sankyo, AbbVie Stemcentryx and more
- Find out about the latest preclinical and clinical results from novel therapeutics and learn about the challenges experienced and lessons learned
- Gain a competitive advantage for your new therapeutic by learning how to create bispecific antibodies and multi-functional biologics with better properties than existing therapeutics
- Pre-conference workshop to help you accelerate your therapeutic pipeline: Enabling Technologies in Antibody Discovery and Therapeutic Development
- Share your own research and get feedback from fellow attendees by presenting a scientific poster. All registered attendees may reserve a posterboard.
- Make industry contacts from around the world by participating in the networking activities including the partnering app, Tokyo networking dinner, cocktail receptions and more.
Keynotes Presentations from Prominent Global Leaders
Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Poster
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
Poster deadline has been extended to 5 February. We will continue to accept posters for this conference, even after the poster deadline listed, on a space available basis. However, posters received after this date will not be listed on the printed event guide that is distributed onsite.
Meet the Esteemed Scientific Advisory Board
- Tomoyuki Igawa, Ph.D., CEO and Research Head, Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Osamu Sato, Ph.D., General Manager, Sakigake-Projects; DS-5141 and DS-1647 and Senior Executive Advisor for Head of R&D, Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd., Japan
- Sai Reddy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Yuji Ito, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Kagoshima University, Japan
- Jijie Gu, Ph.D., Head of Target Validation, Immunology Discovery, Abbvie Cambridge Research Center, USA
- Yong-Sung Kim, Ph.D., Professor, Departments of Molecular Science and Technology, and Applied Chemistry and Biological Engineering, Ajou University, South Korea
- H. Kaspar Binz, Ph.D., Vice President and Co-Founder, Molecular Partners AG, Switzerland
- Andrew Bradbury, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Specifica, USA
- Qing Li, Ph.D., Scientist I, MedImmune, USA
- Karthik Viswanathan, Director, Research, Visterra, Inc., USA
- Chengbin Wu, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Shanghai EpimAb Biotherapeutics Inc., China
- Kouhei Tsumoto, Ph.D., Professor and Director, Department of Bioengineering, Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology, The University of Tokyo, Japan