Informa Life Sciences is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Chelatec provides customized services in the specific fields of radiolabeling and preclinical research. Our mission is to assist the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry along the drug development process by using the radioactive tracer for Bioanalyses, PharmacoKinetics and ADME studies
We propose following services:
• Radio-Iodination of Biologicals (antibodies, ADC, proteins, peptides, antigens, ligands)
• Customized radiolabeling
• R&D in Nuclear Medicine: Radiopharmaceuticals for Diagnostic and Therapy
In vitro Evaluation
• Affinity constants, Inhibition constants
• Cytotoxicity assays
In vivo Behaviour
• Pharmacokinetics, clearance
• Preparation of animal models
• Distribution (ADME) in mice or rats from various administration routes SC, IV, IP, oral, nasal
• Whole Body Autoradiography
The complementary services are proposed to address the need for in vivo data of drug candidates prior to the selection and drug development. A complete in-house offer based on our dedicated lab facilities (radioactivity and animal housing).