11-13 June 2019
Postillion Hotel Amsterdam,
THE INDUSTRY’S EUROPEAN MEETING FOR ANTIBODY AND PROTEIN THERAPEUTIC SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND NETWORKING
Luminary Keynote Speakers to Inspire Your R&D Efforts
By the Numbers
Get Global Recognition of Your Work by Presenting a Poster
Benefits of presenting a poster:
1. FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
2. RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
3. SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
4. HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
Deadline for poster submission is Friday, May 17, 2019
New for 2019! Student/Postdoc Poster Competition
To recognize the research activities of promising student/postdoc attendees of the Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics conference, The Antibody Society is sponsoring a student/postdoc poster competition.
Two student/postdoc winners will be selected to receive:
- Complimentary registration to attend the conference and pre-conference sessions
- Support for travel expenses (up to $400 for domestic or $800 for international flights, 2 nights at a hotel, ground transportation).
In order to be considered for this poster competition, you must be a student or postdoc member of The Antibody Society. If you are not already a member, you may register for a free student or postdoc membership here. You must check the box on the poster submission form indicating that you want your abstract to be considered for the poster competition.
Deadline for competition submission: 24 April 24 2019
Winners will be notified by 1 May 2019
Please note, poster abstracts can still be submitted and accepted for presentation at the conference after 24 April, but any poster submissions received after 24 April will not be considered for the poster competition.
Join This List of Alumni from 2018
AB Studio Inc
Aduro Biotech Europe
Amgen Research Munich GmbH
Antikor Biopharma Ltd
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Inc.
CEPC, INSTITUT DE RECHERCHE PIERRE FABRE
CHRU Besancon/ITAC platform
EPO Berlin-Buch GmbH (EPO)
ETH Zurich/Swiss Federal Institute of Te
Experimental Biotherapeutics Centre
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
Gustave Roussy Cancer Centre
Institute of Molecular & Cell Biology
Leiden University Medical Center
Nestle Skin Health
Nestle Skin Health/Galderma RandD
Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sci
Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard
Roche Innovation Center Zurich
Sanofi Aventis R & D
Shemyakin and Ovchinnikov Institute of B
Taipei Medical University
The Harley Street Clinic
The Netherlands Cancer Institute
TheraPharm Deutschland GmbH
TU-Braunschweig, Dep. Biotechnology
UCB UCb Celltech
UCL Cancer Institute
Utrecht University College London
University Hospital of Erlangen
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppend
University of Cologne
University of Oxford
University of Southampton
University of Zurich
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc.
About The Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!