September 10-12, 2019
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC),
Revolutionize drug development with the power of AI & Machine Learning to create novel, cost effective & personalized medicines
Partner and network with key stakeholders driving innovation in pharma and healthcare
Leading industry personalities share their secrets to success
De-risk development and push the boundaries of product lifecycle
Our 2019 agenda provides case studies that will give you the opportunity to learn how to improve R&D productivity, expedite timelines & identify better drug candidates from target identification right through to post market.
AI and It’s Potential Role in the Revolution of Drug Discovery
- Identify novel therapeutics and harness data sciences
- Hear what’s new in algorithms for image-based & non-invasive biomarker detection
- Take a closer look at big data analytics in healthcare and opportunities of AI innovation
Optimising Clinical Trials with Machine Learning and Post Market Considerations
- Stay on top of how to generate and test novel hypotheses
- Tackle AI for identifying, screening and enrolling the right patient populations
- Applying machine learning as a decision support tool - Creating a feedback loop to R&D
NEW for 2019! AI Applications Partnering Dedicated Day
Providing you the opportunity to meet with industry, academia, consortia, associations and tech providers to discuss the hottest trends and innovation in pharma and healthcare to date.
- Challenges in the application of AI and Machine Learning in Drug Discovery - Different challenges for different entities
- Consortia, big data and pre-competitive use
AI – Number Crunching
Find Your Next Partner at AI 2019
All registered attendees receive access to partneringONE® on Thursday, September 12. Our partnering tool allows you to view the full attendee list and send/receive meeting requests before you arrive in Boston. This benefit goes live to all registered attendees 6 weeks before the event.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
- Connect one-on-one with the scientists who implement your tools to generate interest and gain insight
- Showcase your expertise and demonstrate thought leadership to industry leaders and decision makers
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry so you can better anticipate future needs of the market
- Uncover new potential clients and partnership opportunities to grow your business
- Highlight your company as a member of the life sciences community in an intimate setting to grow relationships
For more details, contact Blake Shuka at Bshuka@knect365lifesciences.com or 857-504-6684.