September 22-24, 2020
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC),
Revolutionize drug development with the power of AI & Machine Learning to create novel, cost effective & personalized medicines
Partner and network with key stakeholders driving innovation in pharma and healthcare
Leading industry personalities share their secrets to success
De-risk development and push the boundaries of product lifecycle
Our 2019 agenda provides case studies that will give you the opportunity to learn how to improve R&D productivity, expedite timelines & identify better drug candidates from target identification right through to post market.
AI and It’s Potential Role in the Revolution of Drug Discovery
- Identify novel therapeutics and harness data sciences
- Hear what’s new in algorithms for image-based & non-invasive biomarker detection
- Take a closer look at big data analytics in healthcare and opportunities of AI innovation
Optimising Clinical Trials with Machine Learning and Post Market Considerations
- Stay on top of how to generate and test novel hypotheses
- Tackle AI for identifying, screening and enrolling the right patient populations
- Applying machine learning as a decision support tool - Creating a feedback loop to R&D
NEW for 2019! AI Applications Partnering Dedicated Day
Providing you the opportunity to meet with industry, academia, consortia, associations and tech providers to discuss the hottest trends and innovation in pharma and healthcare to date.
- Challenges in the application of AI and Machine Learning in Drug Discovery - Different challenges for different entities
- Consortia, big data and pre-competitive use
AI – Number Crunching
Present a Scientific Poster
Highlight your company's latest research findings by presenting a scientific poster, which will be displayed in the Exhibit & Poster Hall during the event. The deadline to submit your poster is Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Benefits of presenting a poster
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
Find Your Next Partner at AI 2019
All registered attendees receive access to partneringONE® on Thursday, September 12. Our partnering tool allows you to view the full attendee list and send/receive meeting requests before you arrive in Boston. This benefit goes live to all registered attendees 6 weeks before the event.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT AI APPLICATIONS 2019 IN BOSTON
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristen Schott: KSchott@knect365lifesciences.com | +1 857 504 6685