1107/2009: where are we now and what does the future hold?
Guidance on registering products under 1107/2009
- Debate the politicisation of the decision-making process for agrochemical registration with industry and the European Parliament
- 1107/2009: Is it fit for purpose and what can we learn going forward?
- Endocrine Disruptors: Latest discussion on the proposed regulation
- Renewal of active substances: Avoid delays by understanding new data requirements and waivers
- Member State insight from: UK, Greece, Sweden, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Austria
Ecotox and efate: Scientific opinions and guidance
- Opinion on amphibians and reptiles: Hear the results of the public consultation with EFSA and industry feedback
- Guidance documents: Could they be simplified and what to expect for 2018
- How can ecosystem services facilitate regulatory decision making?
- Exposure of soil organisms: New guidance documents and best practice for implementation
- Spray drift in environmental risk assessments: Characterisation, representation and management
Impact of horizontal legislation on PPPs
In-depth workshop assessing the interplay between different regulations, including:
- Hear Member State and industry perspectives on the latest classification and labelling updates
- Examining the interplay between the PPP regulation and REACH
- Member State feedback on the Sustainable Use Directive: how is it interpreted?
- Examining the interplay between the PPP regulation and the Biocidal Products Regulation
Direct feedback from agrochemical registration and risk assessment stakeholders
The best networking at CIR
Have a look at the highlights from CIR 2016
Agchem Forum is a part of the CIR conference including Biocidal Products Regulation, REACH and Biopesticides. Across these 4 events, CIR attracts over 400 attendees providing a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and find out the latest happenings industry.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 20 7017 7742