EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY TO PROMOTE YOUR ATTENDANCE TO BIOSTIMULANTS WORLD CONGRESS
We have prepared some marketing materials to use to promote your participation at this year's Biostimulants World Congress.
Get everything you need and spread the word!
- Biostimulant World Congress Attendees & Companies
- Abstract Book
- Banners (logo and banners for social media and different sizes; in English and Spanish). Download here all exhibitor banners.
- Interview Corner
Biostimulant World Congress Attendees & Companies
Make an impact with 1,400+ decisions makers this November! Over 1,400 delegates from 800+ companies and 64 countries already registered.
Access is EXCLUSIVE TO REGISTERED DELEGATES. A PASSWORD is required to open the PDF document (you can find it on App)
New Ag International Logo
- FIND OUT WHY CORE LEADERS ARE JOINING THE BIOSTIMULANTS WORLD CONGRESS!
- PEDRO PELEATO, CEO, SEIPASA
- LAIA CORTEL, PLANT HEALTH DIRECTOR, BIOIBERICA
- ENRIQUE RIQUELME, CEO, GRUPO AGROTECNOLOGÍA
- DAVID CANDIL, MARKETING DIRECTOR, ATLÁNTICA AGRÍCOLA
- RY WAGNER, PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL AGRIBUSINESS, ALGAENERGY
- RICARDO VILLUENDAS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER, LIDA PlANT RESEARCH
- ALFREDO SGRIGNUOLI, PRODUCT MANAGER, VALAGRO
- ALEXANDER VATELOT, GLOBAL PORTFOLIO HEAD FOR PLANT, STRESS AND STIMULATION, UPL
Find out why core leaders are joining the Biostimulants World Congress!
Interview with Pedro Peleato, CEO, SEIPASA
‘’The truth is that in the biotechnology industry, R&D&I advances at a much faster rate than legislation. Aligning the pace of these two realities would be a way of overcoming many of the obstacles in the field of innovation’’. Find out more about SEIPASA strategy and Pedro’s view when it comes to where some of the real opportunities lie.
Interview with Laia Cortel, Plant Health Director, Bioiberica
‘‘As a key industry for the agriculture of the future, we need to try to prevent confusion on a market that is not always regulated in a well-defined and clear fashion’’. Find out more about what Laia Cortel believes to be some of the most important issues facing the biostimulants industry in the next few years.
Interview with David Candil, Marketing Director, Atlántica Agrícola
"The only way we have to feed all these people is with greater productivity, and one of the fundamental ways to make each crop hectare more productive is biostimulation and functional fertilization’’. David Candil shares his thoughts and insight when it comes to biostimulant challenges as well as where opportunity lies within Agriculture.
Interview with Enrique Riquelme, CEO, Grupo Agrotecnología
"The biostimulants segment is just beginning, the new technology is unstoppable and all companies in the sector are investing in R&D, something that will produce a change and a bigger use by the producer". Find out more about what Enrique Riquelme highlights about biostimulants sector.
Interview with Ry Wagner, President of International Agribusiness, AlgaEnergy
"’The marketplace is becoming more demanding of the biostimulants sector as the adoption of biostimulant products increases. Striving for high quality and consistency is a fundamental cornerstone key to the future success of the biostimulant industry’’. Find out more about what Ry Wagner highlights about biostimulants sector.